When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released? And what included fixes are confirmed so far.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released? And what included fixes are confirmed so far.

in reply to infinitlag

infinitlag wrote:

Please. Were you here in the wii era? Be greatful that there IS a dev here talking to us.If you want to be treated like everyone else,get a xbox.

Dude seriously?

It's a new game on a BRAND NEW CONSOLE !   Yes there's going to be a dev in here picking up on our feedback. We should not feel overly grateful or afraid to scare him/her off.  Please, like we are supposed to walk on eggshells everytime the meer mention of a Dev comes about. 

... I don't think so Chancho

Level 5

Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released? And what included fixes are confirmed so far.

in reply to nickenix

Dude. We know just as much as you do.

The treyarch developer already told us on the first page of my bugs/glitches thread that he would probably start a sticky thread with a FAQ, including ETA of patch, after Thanksgiving holiday.

Level 7

in reply to Arcanine2013

Well, Thanksgiving was last thursday, wasn't it?

(Wow, I'm so impatient. )

Level 17

in reply to ClonedLF

Yeah, but chances are, they had a 4 day weekend.

Level 7

in reply to nickenix

Now hold up just a second here guys.... Everyone take a deep breath and just relaaaaax.

Better?

First off, I was simply wondering (as many of us are) if there was any news on the update/patch front. A more than valid question to bring up.

Second, Considering I've had the same KDR in every COD with a Wiimote.. It is VERY indicative and VERY relevent where my KDR is at now, because i'm not alone. So to all you who say there is no connection, lay off the crack pipes because many other players in here have expressed the exact same thing.

And with all due respect, it is still a COD game, not this completey new game User52 likes to go on about.

And in response to codcanuck, yes i know we should wait for the update with fixed cursor settings to arrive before asking for a DA nerf but seriously man, it's just too obvious that it needs one. Wake up and smell the Napalm dude.

Wiimote users having all their settings back still won't change the fact that DAs are OP.

It will only narrow that ever exisitng gap a bit.

Best way to know for sure?  simple.  Check the shooting percentages. Right now, the average DA shooting % is obviously higher than the Wiimote and by a wide margin. When those percentages are closer to eachother (and within the average COD shooting % range to ensure both controller types are not OP or UP), THEN you'll know that you are at the perfect balance between them.

We can't verify or test these stats ourselves, But Treyarch can and will, and most likely are.

When the final decision is made by 3arc and the DA Nerf comes in, You can all apologize then, but for now just keep it to yourselves please. There's been more than enough bitching in here already.

We all just want to play Blops 2 and have fun right?      Focus on that for now kids

Level 5

in reply to nickenix

The only one bitching here is you lol.

Your drop in KDR totally has nothing to do with the more skilled based matchmaking system in BO2, maps with lots of head glitching/flanking routes that force you to adjust your playstyle, missing Wiimote sensitivity options, SMGs being OP with laser sights, Wii U launch noobs giving the other team easy streaks, or the 60FPS increase requiring quicker reaction times from you.

Nope, Nope, Nope...it's those damn dual analog devils with their aim assist trickery.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon\'t wrote:

Nope, Nope, Nope...it's those damn dual analog devils with their aim assist trickery.

Most intelligent thing you've said all week.  I knew you'd come around.

Level 5

in reply to nickenix

If they do nerf DA controls, it's gonna be funny to see what your excuse for your KDR drop is then.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon\'t wrote:

If they do nerf DA controls, it's gonna be funny to see what your excuse for your KDR drop is then lol. Expect me to bump this thread in a few months.

Ummm, when that happens and I have all my settings back, my KDR will be right back to where it's always been my bitter little friend.  But be sure to check up on me at that time just so that there's no confusion on the matter. 

Now that you mention it, I'm curious to see what will happen to yours once the ship is righted.

But something tells me you will not share that information with us when the time comes.

Level 5

in reply to nickenix

Add me on Nintendo net then so we can both see where we are in a few months. Smiley Happy My ID is Nintend0nt.

I'm not really concerned about KDR. It isn't a proper measurement of skill due to many factors like playstyle, killwhoring, abusing overpowered issues in a specific game, ETC.

Level 37

Studios