What will be your Scorestreak setup?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Highlighted

Re: What will be your Scorestreak setup?

in reply to s7ra1gh7upb3as7

I'm planning on doing a 3 games of combat training, then bootcamp and then pubs.

Hopefully I am not on the bad side of lag comp like I was on MW3..... >.<

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

Dogs & Cookies

Level 7

in reply to codcanuck

It depends on how the thumbsticks on the Wii U pad or the Pro Pad work. If they're similar to the PS3 controller then at the risk of boasting I can say that I will go for higher streaks no problem. However, I'm playing on PC right now with a 360 controller and am doing pretty terrible. I can't believe the amount of difference between the two controllers frankly. So right now I rock UAV, Care Package and Hunter Killer. I always enjoy Care Package early on in a CoD game's life because it lets me discover all the Scorestreaks/Killstreaks before unlocking them and adds an element of surprise and randomness. Hunter Killer is great for protecting objectives. Toss it over a wall and it does the rest.

Level 1

in reply to quandary

This xbox controller is killing me - so I feel your pain

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

I'm running UAV, Lighning Strike and Dragonfire (default killstreaks)

What's interesting is that you don't always unlock high scorestreaks at later levels. I'm level 10 and I can use the VTOL Warship (chopper gunner) but I have to wait till level 30 to get Counter UAV. Although the 2 most powerful killstreaks are the last ones to be unlocked (dogs and Hunter Killer swarm)

Level 7

Studios