What to do about boosters?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: What to do about boosters?

in reply to Linyao

OpTic XpeK gets caught boosting. He was reported and his stats were all reset back to Level 1.

Level 13

in reply to LuRcHED

omg! i just saw this video before i came to the forum

Level 3

in reply to LuRcHED

A smart booster would never get detected like that, that's just sloopy.

Level 8

in reply to Treize

haha speaking of "sloopy" (grin)

Level 3

in reply to Treize

I've boosted tons of stuff in this game and havent been caught. I helped a friend boost the FHJ challenge where you have to shoot down 10 player controlled killstreaks in simple FFA. I killed him ~15 times, collected a lode, VTOL and dogs. He shot down my lode and VTOL (I got no kills from either), let my dogs out, flawless victory. Rinse and repeat and he got the challenges done.

I've also boosted the majority of my shotguns, helped boost sniper challenges,helped boost executioner headshots etc. Its not really hard at all, noobs in FFA dont even notice if you do it right.

If some of the challenges in this game werent so time consuming then there really wouldnt be boosters, but 100 headshots? Pfft, too long. Ok, not too long, but the fact that you have to get 100 headshots THEN get bloodthirsty, double kills etc. Even though you've already completed them (but the camos were locked) was just silly.

Besides, its only some stupid camos, who cares?

Level 7

in reply to LuRcHED

since when did snitching become cool? the guy in that video needs to be pile-drived on a thorn bush

Level 1

in reply to Linyao

Glad he got caught.

My cousin told me that he boosted last week.  I unfriended him. Dont have time for suckkas.

Level 5

Studios