What are your thoughts on the PDW?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: What are your thoughts on the PDW?

in reply to vaporeon6000

I can't stand that flippin gun. Especially when people have prestiged a bunch and still use it. Grr.

Level 23

in reply to vaporeon6000

Good against lag, bad as host.

Level 20

in reply to vaporeon6000

let only players with KDR>2.0 to use it.

or even better....let only me use it...while I enrage fapdiego, nintedrone't and company

Level 11

in reply to ichilenozo

KDR greater than 2? I say less than 1 because it's the poorer skilled players that need the PDW. That would be a cool concept - only use a certain gun until your KDR reaches a certain point. That would increase the challenging aspect of the game.

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to vaporeon6000

It needs WAY more recoil.

Level 26

in reply to vaporeon6000

Kill it with fire!

Level 1

in reply to vaporeon6000

decent gun but needs a buff to compete

Level 4

in reply to beedifer

I dont see the problem tbh - I checked my stats and ALL my guns vary between 1.25 and 1.35 kdr. Thats SMGs, shotguns and ARs.

Id have 4.00 with a decent connection

Level 14

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

Im just replying to the DAFT NEWCASTLE TW4T who accused me of lying on a public forum!! SGT SKUNK (i think) - CAN YOU NOT READ PROPERLY - DID YOU SPEND YOUR YOUTH IN THE BUS SHELTER SMOKING SPLIFFS? Its all in the name I guess??

RE-READ my post you idiot! IT SAYS "I HAVE A 1.25/1.35 KDR WITH ALL MY GUNS" then it says (now read this part slowly incase your drugged up ass needs time to register words "ID `HAVE` A 4.00 KDR WITH A DECENT CONNECTION" , `HAVE` being the important word here.

Also helps when you listen to your partied team mates - the SAS guy, jemal or whatever he`s called, said to you "Oh yeah, its onlyUSEmeMARIO, hes crazy, he just kills himself over and over, like 150 times a game, and yet he still has a positive kdr - how does he do that???" coz he`s seen me kill myself like 2`000 times in the past 2 weeks - YET IM STILL POSITIVE - go figure

BEFORE you come into a public lobby and start sh`t talking , get your facts right brah!

As for the f4t chocolate addict Jess who called me a haxor, and heres the funny bit (reports me every day) THERE IS NO HAX IN BO2 ON THE WIIU COZ THE CONSOLE HASNT BEEN HACKED YET - again "NO" being the important word ! Why she`s calls me a hacker? Well apparently my clan tag keeps changing - DAFUQ, really, is that what defines a hacker?? Oh there`s more, apparently I keep following her by using hax?? again - DAFUQ, really?? Do you not know anything? Well here goes, take the chocolate out yer gob, take your thumb off your fella (coz he`s so far under it, its scary) and read slowly - WE HAVE A VERY SMALL PLAYERBASE IN THE UK, SO WE WILL OCCASIONALY BUMP INTO EACH OTHER SEEING AS 99% OF MY GAMES ARE DOMINATION, AND SO ARE YOURS - yes I checked your combat record to see if you used anything other than the PDW, and wasnt surprised to see you dont. I was however amazed at your 0.49 kdr, which shows what a great player you are. And stop asking your fella (who you speak to like dirt btw, on mic) to pass you another chocolate finger coz there yours not his

Rant over - hope it gets read

Level 14

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

lol this guy named [jirx]blagevil keep saying im hacking on black ops 2 and telling everyone to report me. ulz

Level 3

Studios