WTF has happened with the aim assist on wiimote? Its crazy sickly nasty dirty horrible

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: WTF has happened with the aim assist on wiimote? Its crazy sickly nasty dirty horrible

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

too much complaining ugh...we get some AA, we complain, we dont get it, we complain... sigh...

Level 12

Re: WTF has happened with the aim assist on wiimote? Its crazy sickly nasty dirty horrible

in reply to BCCSinCARA

I agree. I like this new AA on wiimote. Wiimote master race shall rise again. People with parkinsons can now feel the joy of using wiimote.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

I just messed around with the aim assist. So it turns out that if you aim really close to a guy, as long as you don't move the pointer anymore after you've locked on, it will follow. No trying to guess where the enemy will move. The game will do it for you, even if they are in full sprint, SO LONG AS you don't move from the initial lock on and you are really accurate in the first place.

Level 6

I just want to update this thread as well with a bit of clarification. If you're playing multiplayer and don't like the aim assistance added with this patch, you can always disable Target assist.

If you're playing ZOMBIES, no matter what that option is set to it will always be enabled, so you'll have to wait until the (hopefully) next patch for that mode to actually be playable with the Wiimote again.

Level 2
Highlighted

Wiimote is the one and only reason I have played 5 CODs on Wii so I think it was a big mistake to give other controllers OP AA.

Level 8

in reply to n3r0s

I like this game, I really do, but its evolved into something that panders what people wanted from the start and now they dont want it. There will ALWAYS be problems with ALL games as they`ll never get everyone happy.

The connection issues are ruining it for me - as are the mass parties out there, whom you simply have NO chance against when playing solo in objective modes. Hell I even tried HC last night, and did ok, im like 2000 in the world with 200 spm, and I played a clan and basically couldnt move the entire match.

WHY DOES NO ONE PLAY SOLO!

Level 26

in reply to s7ra1gh7upb3as7

because they're pussies and need their mates to back em up. they cant handle the pressure of capping a flag and fending of 100's of opponents single-handedly while the rest of your team run about like a bunch of fairies

Level 4

I think the hip fire AA is great addition especially due to the amount of recoil I'm getting when ADSing now.

Does the fore grip attachment work? Smiley Sad

Level 5

in reply to Clofairy

Apparently not after testing.

Its a mixture of things, im wiimote, im in the UK, and I ADS all the time, so ive 3 big disadvantages to overcome.

Im deffo trying HC later today, as its slower paced and 2-3 shot kills and 30% health.

Level 14

I'm the same regarding the Wiimote and ADSing but  thankfully I've never really experienced any severe problems regarding connection here in Ireland.

Level 5

Studios