WTF! I thought War Machine sucks only at zombies...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

WTF! I thought War Machine sucks only at zombies.....

It has to be the worst weapon I've ever used in any shooter, or then the Flak acket does it's job extremely well.

There was a nasty xxL337xxQuickxxScopesxx guy who kept being a pain by always using B23R on me, sneaky devil.

But once I went to kill an enemy who just killed my team mate in one of the corridor like alleys at that Overflow map, I saw the damn guy waiting over there, I quickly ran back to my care package and tada, War Machine, sweet, thats what I thought, now I will definately teach that SOB a lesson.

Took the WM, went back to the corridor and ADS with the WM, I saw him and wasted all grenades at him, well after the first two I see the flak jacket symbol next to the hitmarker, I figure that he will go down, but no, all I see is bunch of hitmarkers.

I reload the damn thing and go for it again, boom boom, few hitmarkers and god damn it, he just won't die, then he finally kills me.

Just a little confused, does the War Machine shoot sparkles and gummy bears, or does the flak jacket just make you immune to the explosives

Convict7
10 REPLIES

Re: WTF! I thought War Machine sucks only at zombi...

in reply to Convict7

Do you have it in the theater? You could look at what happened if it's saved...

PikiPikachu

in reply to Convict7

The only time its not completely useless is pack-a-punched...and even that's a stretch.

BobbyMcGee

in reply to Convict7

And yes flak jacket makes in my opinion a huge difference.

BobbyMcGee

in reply to Convict7

What? I found it amusing to use when I get it on Care Packages. If you don't kill someone, fire again, and again, and again if necessary. Only bad thing is it only comes with 12 rounds.

In zombies, my oh my, what a piece of crap it is.

ClonedLF

in reply to Convict7

Unless the user with Flap Jacket was already low on health, he'll survive your entire first mag.

VampWolfy

in reply to VampWolfy

Yup its useless.

BobbyMcGee
Highlighted

in reply to Convict7

Flack Jacket will greatly dampen it's effectiveness but to be as bad as you've described you probably were facing some lag issues as well.  I've been the guy with Flak Jacket on against a War Machine and it does kill you but it will take a few shots to do it.

phxs72

in reply to Convict7

It takes 3 war machine rounds at or near the feet, or 2 direct hits, OR 1 close range direct impact to kill flak jacket users. The war machine does not fire nukes. You must actually aim with it to do well with it.

Whenever I get a FJ hitmarker with the WM, i just fire 2 extra rounds at their feet, just to be safe.

Another tip, never get yourself into a firefight with less than 3 WM rounds loaded. You never know who may be using FJ.

EpicProdigy777

in reply to Convict7

War Machine is absolute garbage on Zombies. I cant tell you how many times i shot a grenade at a zombie only for it to bounce back and down me....

On Multiplayer, it's actually pretty good. Not every player runs Flak Jacket, so you usually dont get hitmarkers too much. Easy kills.

BlackMetroid95

Studios