View from the cheap seats.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: View from the cheap seats.

in reply to jimthev

Maybe not interested in checking it out any further, but for the wiimote turning issue go with small to non-existent dead zones. then turning the mote to the side turns you too....gets you away from that "turret and area" feeling.....

Level 3

in reply to jimthev

Have you ever played a cod with a wiimote? It feels very fluid and not as robotic as DA. Removing your dead zones would help.

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to jimthev

I can't speak to the Wii experience because I'm on PS3 but I do have a couple of thoughts for you.  To combat lag you need to use cover whenever possible.  It's not a cure all but if you are only slightly behind your enemy lagwise and they have a small target to hit because you are behind cover and you have a big target because they aren't, your odds of winning the fight are a lot better.  Believe it or not compensating for lag issues is part of the gaming experience that you just have to build into your playstyle.  On the weapons, I personally do well with a lot of the weapons but that's because I can vary my playstyle and have years of experience doing so.  I think that the weapons are well balanced but with your being new to the game you should find a class that suits how you like to play and just have fun with it.  If you feel like venturing out to other classes do so but know that being successful with them requires a different strategy most of the time.  In the end, it's all about exploiting the weapons strengths and minimizes it's weaknesses.

PS: Welcome to the CoD family.

Level 69

Studios