Trouble with Gold Launchers?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Trouble with Gold Launchers?

in reply to n3r0s

Use care packages and thrown them to the enemy - dragonfires show up loads in care packages

Level 14

in reply to M4GNUM

I have diamond launchers, in fact its the only diamond weapons I have.  All the tricky challenges I did in domination, since its easier to send out scorestreaks and people huddle up at flags.

SMAW double kills: shoot it at B flag or any flag theres multiple enemies capping.

FHJ: again, just play domination.  Lots of scorestreaks there. (Dragonfires, VTOL, Lodestar all count)

RPG: aircraft kill...its easier just to wait for a VTOL, 1 rocket kills it and its a BIG target.  Triple kill, I had problems with it till I realized triple kill didn't mean 3 guys with 1 rocket.  You can actually kill 1 or 2 with one rocket, reload and shoot another one and kill 1 or 2 more, as long as its 3 enemies killed total.

Perks that help, cold blooded and scavenger.

Level 10

in reply to PenguinAvenger

Yeah I just found that out - I got 2 quick single kills and it counted as a double medal I just need the triple and the aircraft. Im 2 shots off diamond camo

Level 14

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

Got my triple with a double and a single

Now then pesky aircraft

Level 14

in reply to PenguinAvenger

Its the only diamond i`ll go for tbh - Theres 1 gun in each type that I simply cant use

Level 14

I have 4 ARs gold right now. When I think of how long it'll take to get all 9, I really start to wonder if it's worth it, LOL. Getting the SMR gold was a beyotch.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

Yeah, it would take forever for me to get them, and with my connection and the light gun I use, burst fire weapons are very hard for me to use, so stuff like the swat, which nearly broke AR loving nintendon`t, and fal etc id never do.

I have 3 smgs gold (pdw,msmc,mp7) and im currently tinkering with the vector, but not 100% into it. I think I could work on the skorpion if needs be, but the chicom I dont like and it would feel like a chore.

I have the remington, and on a previous profile I had the s12, but the KSG drove me to the brink of insanity. The bloodthirstys were impossible and I deleted my profile in a rage So shotties are beyond me.

I never touch LMGs as its like walking on treacle.

Snipers are for retards, and MLG tryhards

Level 14

And thanks for blowing me up with your launcher when I was going for Cherry blossom & Art of war with a naked MTAR and no perk. I could have used at least a flak jacket that game. Lol

Now they are done so golden gun #10 is pretty close. And FHJ is only on Dragonfire from gold too.

Level 8

in reply to n3r0s

Dragonfire takesforeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - good luck

Think ive about 7 gold? PDW,MSMC,MP7,R870,FHJ,SMAW,RPG, 3 of which are diamond

I`ll let Padiego sing it for you >

Level 14

^ the missing Jonas brother has been found! Huzzah!

Level 23

Studios