Treyarch Give us Answers

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Treyarch Give us Answers

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

These camos were made for people who don't exactly want to put the work in for diamond and would like a quick fun camo. You are not obligated to use the new camos but you are encouraged to. Obviously this is a different story for WiiU since you don't have the camos. As for any DLC (camo or map packs) wait for May for an answer is what I'm hearing.

Level 21

in reply to sovietcookie

well yeah i know. but theres always a pro and con. thanks tho i appreciate you talking with us

Level 18

in reply to sovietcookie

Cool thanks for the info

SnowydayUK
Level 14

in reply to sovietcookie

Is it ok to post the info you gave us on a Wii U community Facebook page

SnowydayUK
Level 14

in reply to Snowyday

Soviet works for treyarch, and he is the result of all the leaks we get from them. He has MILLIONS of accounts and the treyarch people never find him. He is a spy behind their lines and hasn't been found yet. Posting that info may put his stealth in danger and we will never get any info anymore because people posted this info on a site, and they track him down.

Level 30

in reply to LionsFan1

Maybe you all should stop posting stuff like this on this forum. Go to the Nintendo support forums and make multiple posts everyday, asking where the BO2 dlc is at.

If you look at Wii U pre release stuff, Activision said that BO2 dlc was in the works and said it would be available to Wii U owners, they just needed to iron out the details with Nintendo, it's Nintendo that is holding up the dlc.

Nintendo add new content to the eShop all the time, no reason for holding back the BO2 dlc.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Chad___

i am 95% sure its all on nintendo as to why we dont have DLC.

there is something not clicking between Activision and Nintendo.

i call Nintendo once every 2 weeks and complain about why BO2 is getting any DLC...they just say they will pass it up the ladder to higher ups about it.

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

I think it's Activision.  They'll release it if the demand is there.  If a lot of people buy the game.  As it is, there's just not enough people playing it and it would really ruin the experience.  You wouldn't be able to find matches on the DLC maps.  Maybe in a year or two when Wii U sales climb, but I don't see it happening before then.

I am going to buy the Assasin's Creed DLC even though I haven't played the game yet.  (I have it, just haven't gotten to it).  Padiego made it sound so awesome.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

i would imagine that when theres constantly 3000 ppl online with the dlc (so 10,000 min at all times, then it will come. not before unless it was free (yeah right lol).

Level 8

in reply to LionsFan1

Low player count/Second class gamers in the world of treyarch. How can tell people to pick this game up if they can't have the full cod game.

Level 8

Studios