To all the people blaming the lag, op gun, etc, and giving examples...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: To all the people blaming the lag, op gun, etc, and giving examples...

in reply to pauly02

I guess none of us are really good at the game, lag just benefits different people in different games.mw3 is not a game. Please refrain from calling it that, it hurts me.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Padiego wrote:

I guess none of us are really good at the game, lag just benefits different people in different games.mw3 is not a game. Please refrain from calling it that, it hurts me.

You lot make me laugh, you all still had higher kd's than me. What ever you want to call it, it was still more playable for me and tons of americans I know than this,,,,,,,,,,,,,erm, game??

Level 13

in reply to pauly02

Let's just call it an insult to mankind. Just make a video showing how much you lag. Make it live as well, since theater is broken only then will people realize "hey, this guy here is lagging like balls".

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

If people think I just suck at this game thats pretty much fine by me. Most people here are in denial about one thing or another. Lets just hope they fix the connections..

Level 13

in reply to pauly02

My worst lag kill ever happened last night - it was quite simply unreal!

I had 4 bars, and was playinh Raid, and id just capped C, and was running through the building towards the pool to the right of C flag , where you can upstairs and snipe, but I went the bottom route - so I run through and go staright past a guy who apparently didnt see me, I keep running, get to the pool and jump in, get halfway across the pool and suddenly I die - so im thinking ive been sniped! Watch killcam, and the guy who I ran past under the building about 10 seconds ago, cooly stood there with his pistol and put 5 in me, killed me and I died about 15 yds before the bulding started! So from his screen to my screen it took me about 13 seconds to die!

I was actually going to upload it when I got home today but I forget I rage deleted at that point and went to bed, and theatre didnt save it.

There was 4300 players online at 11pm UK time last night, and 4100 of them were americans. I literally couldnt get a single kill - the lag was simply crazy. And that was with me searching on best and waiting upwards of 15mins to find a game!

The best search getting you to a host with no more than a 100 ping is nonsense as I was still playing on US hosts and I know for a fact my ping to anywhere in the states is a minimum 300! The game on raid id guess my ping was about 2000 - I havent played yet today, cant face it, its USA DA squeaker ladden hell, and its simply unfair

Level 26

in reply to s7ra1gh7upb3as7

Yeah, what the heck was wrong yesterday.  At about 7-8pm my time (which is EST), I started playing with the M8, 4 bars in all my games, yet I was lagging horribly, and I mean the whole being dragged back after I ran, run through a doorway, suddenly Im back at the doorway running against the wall, it would take 5 hit markers with the M8 to kill people dead in front of me...etc etc.

Level 10

in reply to s7ra1gh7upb3as7

mw3 good?  are u high or on the good end of lag.  only mw3 advantige is consistancy. and it at best was bo2 at worst.  except u dont trade whos good and bad like bo2. bo1 was the same but not as bad.  mw2 was consistant, and so little lag u didnt notice till 2 bar if u looked for it. host advantige was .001 seconds in mw2 on lag tests. its the best because lossing ( except balance issues) felt legit, in this it feels like bs.  mw2 is still my fall back cod, and only one were kd matters. those  wwho say mw3  skill shouldnt talk. this game is closer to legit skill.    mw2 kd with da on balanced guns was 1.3-1.4   1.6 with op.  so that is my skill with da. with mote on bo wws 1.6 kd closest to accreat game  1.8 with op. 1.35 to 1.6 makes sence with more varied wiimote skill.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

T-boss wrote:

mw3 good?  are u high or on the good end of lag.  only mw3 advantige is consistancy. and it at best was bo2 at worst.  except u dont trade whos good and bad like bo2. bo1 was the same but not as bad.  mw2 was consistant, and so little lag u didnt notice till 2 bar if u looked for it. host advantige was .001 seconds in mw2 on lag tests. its the best because lossing ( except balance issues) felt legit, in this it feels like bs.  mw2 is still my fall back cod, and only one were kd matters. those  wwho say mw3  skill shouldnt talk. this game is closer to legit skill.    mw2 kd with da on balanced guns was 1.3-1.4   1.6 with op.  so that is my skill with da. with mote on bo wws 1.6 kd closest to accreat game  1.8 with op. 1.35 to 1.6 makes sence with more varied wiimote skill.

You're the one who's high on drugs. BO2 closer to legit skill?? That beats the other funniest post I saw last night. You're number 1 in my books

Level 13

in reply to jliba12

Alright chief. Add me and see my 68-8 dom meltdown gameplay. Wiimote, against DA smg users, not to mention i was on a god damn 2-1bar. UNPLAYABLE I TELL YOU!

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

That's a bad score?

Level 6

Studios