This game is more about connection than any other - or is it lag comp? Im lost for words. ..................

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: This game is more about connection than any other - or is it lag comp? Im lost for words. ..................

in reply to K1ller_9111

i agree having a choice of playing UK, europe, world like mariokart wii did would be good idea.

Level 4

Re: This game is more about connection than any other - or is it lag comp? Im lost for words. ..................

in reply to beedifer

Problem with that, in the current situ, is that the playing pool is VERY small, even at a worldwide scale

Level 26

in reply to s7ra1gh7upb3as7

true, didnt think of that, so it'd be a lose lose situation, struggle to find a game or struggle to compete in a game...

Level 4
Highlighted

I think the next COD game should be called LAG OPS......COD games are good but its hard to play due to lag. Its lag versus lag, not you versus the other guy.I would say lag made this guys friend play like that.I think we ought to throw all these multiplayer games in the trash and go back to me versus the game.

I know I have the wii-u and black ops 2 for Christmas but I told my girlfriend that I was thinking about telling her to take the black ops 2 back and get her money and maybe I`ll buy something else. I havent seen anything good about black ops 2 yet. Camping maps........wii-mote glitch.........NAT`s not right......transferring data problems..............lag............connection problems........Its just different maps and weapons but same ol problems.

Level 6

Try opening your NAT. It'll make it easier for matchmaking to put you in a match with a better connection to you. Always search on Best too.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Or the better solution, buying a Lan adapter ( like I did today lol )

Level 8

in reply to msclasher

I started off in this game having some good matches. But sinse the weekend it has completely turned. I can't get a kill anymore. The moment I see an enemy i'm dead. I can now only get a moderate nat too, somethings changed.

Level 29

in reply to pauly01

Yep I feel you Pauly. Europeans are the ones struggling it seems

I had to shoot off the other day when you joined me an mathers - I had to put my little girl to bed.

I played yesterday afternoon and went about 12 games doing really really well , loads caps, positive every game, THEN it just changed , I couldnt kill anyone, couldnt cap a flag without getting semtex`d even though I had flak. I use quickdraw, and though on my screen I drew 1st, on the killcam I just ran into a hail of bullets - VERY FRUSTARTING.

I played a game last night, and I was with Fissure (from cali) , and my mate Craszit was in the other team (from Germany), and Fissure went something like 70-6, which is usually the case, but after the game, Craszit text me saying that whenever he ran into Fissure he couldnt kill him with full clips, and that Fiss would just turn round and 1 shot him. Im not doubting Fiss`s skill, coz ive played with him long enough to know how good he is, but this again raises the issue of lag comp, ping or whatever, and the downside to being european on a US host.

I played a FFA before, on the worst map in cod history (Carrier), and I actually went 3-30 in 5mins! In mw3 id usually go 30-3! Everyone used betties, target finder and shock charge, and id shoot them 1st and id die EVERY time - my 3 kills were grenades

Level 26

I said this to Pauly! when ever we play with or against our clan mates in the USA we get murdered! I guess they are closer to the server and get better ping! play during the day on MW3 or blops 2 and the games are better! one of our  US clan friends RAVEN came on last night and went 20-2, pauly i think went 3-12!

Until they fix this in a patch I think I will just play with the euro guys in our clan otherwise it's a ball ache! I had to quit last night as the new Team speak iphone app kept kicking me! i went and took my frustration out in zombiU!

I am hoping soon some fixes that will help us europeans! maybe we should set up some friends and play a mixture of games between us such as hard core, dom if we can get enough to start a match??

leters

Level 4

in reply to TastyFish1

Im off work today so tried to play a bit - its just constant raping of my good self. My kdr has dropped from 0.80 to 0.65 in about 10 games today, scores of 3-30, and 4-44 becoming common.

Level 26

Studios