There's a ton of bitching and whining here about people who play differently than others

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: There's a ton of bitching and whining here about people who play differently than others

in reply to Padiego

It's entertaining. 

Re: There's a ton of bitching and whining here about people who play differently than others

in reply to A_Trey_U

Sooooooo...like normal cheese fries? LOL

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

No, like fries with refried beans, meat, cheese, guacamole, sour cream and salsa.

in reply to A_Trey_U

Okay, that sounds way better than normal cheese fries.

Level 23

in reply to A_Trey_U

This is so incredibly random that I can't believe it's coming from a game developer. But hey, they're people too.

Level 17

in reply to M4GNUM

It's true. This community is civil compared to the others.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to BCCSinCARA

The game suckz period.......Anytime while playing combat training and one of them will quick-scope you then theres your sign that this game suckz.Relax you say? How can you enjoy this game when you get cheated every game. 1 controller is over-powered compared to another controller. Thers nothing at all thats good about this game.

Level 6

in reply to TheMarioLink

LOL...you have to admit that was funny. Well, in my twisted mind it was funny. And now I have this strange craving for Mexican food.

Level 2

in reply to TheMarioLink

The stupidity on this forum is really starting to make my head hurt with frustration. I'm really going to have to stop coming here...

Level 20

in reply to TheMarioLink

Bannde de con !!!!

Level 1

Studios