The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Ot...

in reply to OFCPaul1974

Nah, but i heard they're adding akimbo fmg9s

Padiego

in reply to Arcanine2013

Off the top of my head:

01) ads while turning with forward movement (run/sprint) = awkward camera freeze (wiimote)

02) sentry/turret control needs fixed (wiimote)

03) while behind cover/climbable object and pressing A to steady your gun in ads = climb object rather than steadying camera/camera lock (wiimote)

04) lag/connectivity needs a lot of help

05) da aa needs a slight nerf

06) da recoil needs buff

07) remington needs a nerf

08) remove wiimote aa

09) increase enemy footstep sound so some of the perks provided are worth using/get used

10) pistols need a range and damage nerf

11) any aa that can work behind walls/objects needs removal

M4GNUM

in reply to M4GNUM

Good post M4GNUM

I never used AA and i think it should be removed for all. IMO its a lazy/cheat to get on target.. lame

I take pride in getting on target with just my hand movements. should be the samer for everyone.

Another thing they need to fix that drives me crazy and gets me killed is

12)Calling in your scorestreak when on top of a weapon if you changed your weapon pick up to the directional arrow, you start picking up guns on the ground and it doesnt call in your scorestreak.

Many times in hardcore there are so many guns on the ground around me each time i tried to call in a UAV i pick up a gun... move over to another spot try to call it in.. OOPS pick up another gun... then you lose you orginal gun... someone comes and kills me while im trying to get my gun back....

Super annoying.

TheVOID

in reply to TheVOID

^ 1

n3r0s

in reply to TheVOID

I think I heard you say something about #12 last night, LOL - that happens to me ALL the time. I used to have it as the A button, but when I'd spawn, I'd go to run and all of a sudden I'd be running with some other dude's weapon. So then I have to trot my @ss back to get mine and probably get shot in the process. Irritating. Same thing would happen if a care package fell by a weapon - press A to get the package but instead I kept picking up fallen guns. That's when I switched to the directional arrow  - but that has issues too, as you mentioned.

M4GNUM

in reply to M4GNUM

haha its a pain...

I just remebered one time that the multiple gun pick up was happening to me inside a building, i finally got my gun back and call in my UAV right before someone comes rushing in. I kill him and hear him call me a camper... Im like WTF i was trying to call in a UAV and get my gun back hahaha

TheVOID

in reply to TheVOID

You need aim assist on dual analog controls to smooth out aiming.  Taking it off would make it overly difficult to aim, much more so than the Wiimote. Aim assist is to dual analog controls as free aim is to the Wiimote. If you take them off the controls will be bad.

Anyone who thinks it's a conspiracy to make the game easier or a cheat is wrong. Almost every console FPS made in the past 10+ years has aim assist.

nintendon_t

in reply to TheVOID

In the future the game will do everything for you and you can relax and sit back and just watch. Game controllers will be dummies and just for cosmetic purpose, only the most stupid think they actually play.

n3r0s

in reply to n3r0s

He`s right, they DO need aim assist. I cant comment on whether its better or the same as the big 2 , coz I truly suck with DA. But I do feel very strongly that the wiimote is at a major disadvantage - or playing devils advocate, has the wiimote always been OP?

onlyUSEmeMARIO

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

onlyUSEmeMARIO

Studios