The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!

in reply to charbok

Hmmm... That's strange. I can't think of a feasible or logic reason of why this would happen. I guess they had problems with the aspect ratios, like you said, but why would they? I guess we can't tell, and I'm not really THAT savvy as to know it could possibly (at least in an issue so specific and strange).

Level 17

Re: The Unofficial Reporting Glitches/Bugs, and Other Technical Issues Thread. Found a technical problem? Post it here!

in reply to Arcanine2013

for combat training, when you have more than 2 teams, you cant split the bots up how you want. i wanted to run every player solo nad every bot on the same team, didnt work.

2.when 1 team quits in multyteam, the game ends.

3. comparitibly minor but gold shouldnt be final. it was fine in first 1-2 games butit needs something new. gold/bling rumor is okay buti wouldnt have gold as 1 of the unlockable ones and something high up as final.

4. knifing. its broken now. yes i understand the nerf but now the knifie just down right fails for no reason at times. at point blank,(staring someone in the face) fail. only seems to work at 2 feet away staring streight at someone. and knifing cant be used as viable. yes i understand runign to knife failing but around a corner and instantly knifing is loosing to other stuff now too.

Level 22
Highlighted

in reply to T-boss

@T-boss: there's a hidden camo that's the last one you can unlock, which is diamond camo. You have to get all the guns in one category gold to unlock diamond for all the guns in that category (e.g. getting all SMGs gold enables diamond for all SMGs).

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

said something about that at gold/bling rumor. heard it just looked like a blinged out gun. overall okay but i would still not have gold as 1 of the standered unlocks, some other top camo, diamong/bling.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

T-boss wrote:

...knifing. its broken now. yes i understand the nerf but now the knifie just down right fails for no reason at times. at point blank,(staring someone in the face) fail. only seems to work at 2 feet away staring streight at someone. and knifing cant be used as viable. yes i understand runign to knife failing but around a corner and instantly knifing is loosing to other stuff now too.

Yes T-boss, Knifing is definitely not as good as it was in Blops 1. That was the best "feel" for knifing out of any COD release ever. Now it's more like MW3, blah....

Another perfect example on how Blops 1 had got soooo many things right.

Treyarch should have left the knifing as it was too. So if possible please fix.

Level 5

in reply to nickenix

I like that the knifing is terrible. Getting panic knife lunged after emptying half a clip into a guy was one of the worst parts of Black Ops.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

I think they should at least give a knife a buff if its being held. IE: You switch to it or you're trying to knife only. Now when I try to knife i just hit the wall behind people or get sprayed to death. The knife is just bad in the Wii U version, and I seem to recall seeing lunging in youtube vids for the other systems, although I may be wrong.

Level 1

in reply to User52

lunge is only from behind

Level 22

in reply to nintendon_t

if you miss, or hit when hes right by you then you should die, if oyu hit him and react fast enough you should win anyway.

but some knifes are literly WTF. like oyu need to be exactly 2 feet away aiming at center mass for knife to work. any closer or farther, or aining at say the arm, knife doesnt work.

Level 22

in reply to Arcanine2013

So, just to confirm previous claims regarding the Analog Controllers and after playing for almost a week having used all controller types I can guarantee you that Treyarch needs to NERF the analog controllers, all of them! (CCP, GamePad & Wii U Pro Controller)

I don't know how intricate Treyarch's testing stats are but a great way to know for sure that there is an unfair advantage is to look at the shooting percentages of the Analog controllers so far compared to the Wiimotes'. I bet there is an abnormal discreptancy there. You can do the same with KDR.

It's not hard to notice guys. It's insta-kills all the time from all over the map, It should not be that easy.  It's like nobody misses anymore, unless they have a Wiimote of course.

Look at the numbers, run some tests..  Heck just jump into the game and see for yourselves.

Some kind of adjustment is required.

Level 5

Studios