The DA AA bashing needs to stop - NOW.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: The DA AA bashing needs to stop - NOW.

in reply to OboTheHobo

Not every wiimoter runs around with smg's, I do in laggy matches, but thats not often, considering nearly every match is laggy.  Now, you make it sound like you just switched from wiimote to DA, is that right?

I would still like to know what advantages I have, and wht do you mean by we made the wiimote what it is. Because I keep saying its all still pretty fvcked up as far as i'm concerned. On friday I went back to MW3 and instantly got scores of 20+. That to me is how a wiimote works properly, but not in this game. And my main gripe isn't the DA v wiimote anyway, and maybe I should have made that clear in my last post, my bad, my gripe is the DA sniper BS. People keep saying they know people who use DA and sniper with low kdr's, but all I see in hctdm matches are snipers running and gunning, who can bump into you, turn faster and kill you instantly, running down the street and quick scoping or no scoping and killing you in 1 shot while i'm sprinting. Lots of other situations that if I could be bothered to type out would fill this whole thread. That BS needs to be nerfed. We still have insane amounts of recoil too. I know all this because people who can play both controllers tell me, they see a clear advantage, some take advantage of it and some get bored with it. Plus, I have an xbox, and if I could use the DA's, and I have tried, (wii being my first console ever) I would never have bought the wii u. So, I know from experience, the wiimote is NOTHING like, or ANYWHERE near as good as the other titles, and I know when a DA sniper gets a BS kill. Like I said, why do so many snipers run around with the rifle, and not the pistol, or use overkill? Its because for them its so easy to get a kill with the sniper in any situation, and they're as annoying as h3ll.

Also, you said in your post at the bottom of the page, the wii u's main controller is the gamepad, i'll say the wii's main controller was the wiimote, so whats your point? In BO1 the DA was also stupid for snipers, the knife lunge etc. Treyarch screwed it up in that game, just like they did in this. And all this after promising to remove quick scoping..

Level 13

in reply to OboTheHobo

If they're both OP now, does that means it's balanced? 

Level 33

in reply to OboTheHobo

Um, uh, oh, ah, erhm...

The AA with snipers was supposed to not exist at all, this it what they said before the game was released, I remember some talk about that, but yet I still see quickscopers to take me down from distances by them just running there and bam, in that time, there is no way you can get an accurate shot.

If there is AA for Sniper rifles, could it please be removed completely?

And if it really does help trough walls like it does seem to do sometimes, then this should also be fixed.

Thats it.

No AA trough walls, no AA for Snipers and the best would be, NO AA FOR ANY SHOTGUN or one shot kill weapon.

Can't we agree wit those suggestions?

Level 18

in reply to Convict7

I agree with all of that.  BUT I kinda want the aiming through walls crap to stay a couple months so I can give these pro DA users a taste of their own medicine.  I won't complain if it goes aways sooner though.

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to OboTheHobo

OboTheHobo wrote:

I don't understand this forum. Nowhere in the game do I hear anybody complaining about Aim Assist.

Thats because the DA users don't even know they have it on. They think its their MLG proness.

OboTheHobo wrote:

The accuracy ratings for the average DA user are not above 20% as some claim. I'm a good player and my accuracy is about 17%. I have plenty of 2.5+ KD friends with 400+ SPMs with an average accuracy of about 18-19%.

THATS BECAUSE THE DA USERS ARE BAD.

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

By your logic, every single pro player on other consoles, every single YouTube player, and every single MLG/Gamebattles player is bad. Think, please.

Level 1

in reply to OboTheHobo

They aren't bad, but they aren't amazing as people make them out to be. Only one time have in Black Ops 2 on Ps3 that I saw a guy that would destroy every xbox/ps3 MLG pro, too bad at the end he confessed using mouse and keyboard adapter.

Level 11

in reply to OboTheHobo

SMH we have motion controls, that's why we play Wii U. if u wanna play with ur thumbs, well buy the other consoles. problem solved

and this: "

It's a poor carpenter that blames his tools."  yeah u shoulda bought the other ones

Level 3

in reply to D_man101

The Wii U's main controller is the Gamepad. It's the only controller that comes with the console to boot. You're dumb.

Level 1

in reply to OboTheHobo

Guys, can we not keep this discussion civil? Seriously? I know lots of Wii Moters seem like 6 year olds but now you're starting to sound like one too. Lots of DA users are quite good and I'm okay with getting killed with them. The problem is that there were some who were relying on aim assist and didn't learn to improve their game before the patch. After the patch the you can call the Wii Mote OP, but honestly we don't really need aim assist. The thing that is fixed is that the recoil on both is pretty much on par now, which is a lot fairer for us, and the reticle is a bit smaller. But that doesn't mean we can go hipfire all day. Honestly, the controls are pretty balanced now.

Level 7

Studios