Target assist question for gamepad.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Target assist question for gamepad.

When I try to use the gamepad I switch the target assist from enabled to disabled sometimes and I cant tell any difference between the 2..

I see people all the time being what I call, TOO ACCURATE. Not downgrading their abilities, but I have a hard time believing someone can turn in several different directions and be dead on with 1 turn everytime without having to bump the control stick some.

I say this because a guy shot me with a shotgun gun, then turn and shot another guy and then turn the other way and shot another guy with 1 bullet. All this was caught in the replay when he shot me. Im like, theres no way you can be that accurate that quick.

My question is, Does the target assist even work or can you tell?................One more question, What is the exact options of target assist and can you actually tell it working for you or its really no help?

Level 6
8 REPLIES

Re: Target assist question for gamepad.

in reply to tlaspepper

Yes, it does work.....if you're on a low sensitivity you won't really notice it. The higher the sensitivity, the more obvious AA is. Set the sensitivity to like 16, go in a private match, turn auto aim..i mean target assist on and then ADS around a second player and you will see that you slow down a lot once you get near a target.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Not trying to argue or anything but is that really true? I always though lower was better, everytime I tried 10 sensitivity on past CODS/40 sensitivity on this one I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn because my aim was moving too fast...

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

I was making a DA comparison thingy when the game came out, to see how strong this "aimbot aim assist" really was. Since I'm no stick guy, I used the same sensitivity for DA that I used on BO, so I set it to 4. I couldn't really notice anything. Forward to today, and my DA sensitivity is 20, and I notice the AA working hard. Its not that its stronger, its just that its not noticeable at low sensitivity because you're already aiming slow anyways. Oh and if you're still making the montage, I saved a clip from a R870 triple feed I got a few days ago.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Exactly I play on 27 and is really noticeable and a little annoying too

Level 6

in reply to darkfox2071

Yeah, loads of times. I was going tryhard on raid a few weeks ago,supressed PDW, DA, all the good stuff(i really want that nuclear medal...) and I was doing pretty good until I was shooting at this guy and all of a sudden my reticle just jerked off the target....that sounds wrong...but you know what I mean, the thing literally moved by itself. It sure would be nice if Treyarch reduces aim assist so DA players don't deal with this sh*t........

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to Padiego

I've notice that there is less on Wii U than on ps3 idk about 360 so I don't think they will patch it until they do it on those consoles

Level 6

in reply to Padiego

Padiego wrote:

I saved a clip from a R870 triple feed I got a few days ago.

n00b

Level 17

in reply to ClonedLF

I might try to play around with it some and see if I can tell.....Right now when I go over 4 I cant control it...lol...I`ll keep trying...

Level 6

Studios