Seven Days of Wii Remote Sniping

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Seven Days of Wii Remote Sniping

So, i was playing quite a bit last week/almost 2 weeks ago, and i actually got quite a few pretty good clips and some potentially great ones too. I even went on a 18 kill streak, at one point, while switching between two snipers I didn't think i'd get some fairly decent clips on Black Ops 2 again, but i'm fairly happy with having went on to play the game. I got these clips  from July 17th-24th. I forgot to put another XPR clip i got, and the sniper streak isn't included since it's too long. There are also 2 non sniping clips, but still pretty nice ones so i threw them in there

Anyone tempted to try Wii Remote sniping?

Level 12
47 REPLIES

Re: Seven Days of Wii Remote Sniping

in reply to barolb

You're good. Controller settings please?

Level 1

in reply to GreggIsRad

http://community.callofduty.com/message/414647756#414647756

They may not work for everyone; my controller settings are set up for myself. They're actually kind of weird. When it came to Black Ops, my settings were more symmetrical, but in Black Ops 2 they're kind of all over the place.

Level 12

in reply to barolb

Thats how I (used to) snipe. You just feel very good and in complete control when you are stringing some kills together. Behind the wall, getting out to take the snot annd going back in. The Da scrubs other guys, will probably will probably call it "cheap" or "noob" but iit is so satisfying.

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

da scrubs? thought you were better than that bro...

Level 29

in reply to barolb

nice, thats one thing id like to learn to use, but theres way too much sway for me and can never get it on target.

Level 1

in reply to BeediferDeux

If you learn to use the sway to your advantage, it can work. Also, scoping out as soon as you shoot seems to be important for sniping with the Wii Remote in this game. If you don't, the sway will be even worse.

Should i make some how to videos with sniping using the Wii Remote?

Level 12

in reply to barolb

Nice video, every shot well earned. Nice to see you switch to a blade while relocating too instead of using the rifle like a AR. I could think of someone in this forum (pretend sniper) who should watch and learn from this..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Is that me? I feel so special. I used to do that stuff with the wiimote. Then they messed it up with the patches and I havent really used it since. I know its better now, but im tired of people being bitchy cause its a wiimote. ahaha i was just using it on thursday because my gamepad died and i was doing really well with it, running around with the msmc. I think i got 3 VSATs in one game

Level 6

in reply to ThtGyNTheBckgrn

ThtGyNTheBckgrnd wrote:

Is that me? I feel so special. I used to do that stuff with the wiimote. Then they messed it up with the patches and I havent really used it since. I know its better now, but im tired of people being bitchy cause its a wiimote. ahaha i was just using it on thursday because my gamepad died and i was doing really well with it, running around with the msmc. I think i got 3 VSATs in one game

I'm almost proud of you, pitty you didn't record it..

Level 21

Studios