Serious question - what are your worries regarding the wiiU and/or Black Ops 2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Serious question - what are your worries regarding the wiiU and/or Black Ops 2

in reply to s7ra1gh7upb3as7

My biggest concern about black ops 2 for the wii U is glitches. Just imagine somebody finds an under the map glitch for hijacked and surviving in water glitch. That would be the worst thing since you're happily playing and wondering where the rest of the opposing team is.

Level 5

Re: Serious question - what are your worries regarding the wiiU and/or Black Ops 2

in reply to YellowmanWii

YellowmanWii wrote:

My biggest concern about black ops 2 for the wii U is glitches. Just imagine somebody finds an under the map glitch for hijacked and surviving in water glitch. That would be the worst thing since you're happily playing and wondering where the rest of the opposing team is.

...and then they never fix it.

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

Of course they'll fix it, its a new console and they would probably look forward to taking care of the console for a few 5 years, then after that, they'll start a new console and.....

Level 5

Concerns for the Wii U, you ask? Well, there's only one problem that people usually always complain about -- the hackers. Who knows, will Nintendo ban hackers with this new console, or will it turn out like the Wii? Overall my viewpoint of the Wii u is outstanding, definitely will shut the PS3/360 fanboys up.

Level 12

in reply to K4L_RobbyX

Activision, treyarch, IW all have issues with hacking and cheating on all platforms! I mean go play PC and it's worse then Wii I kid you not!

Until the game devs do something serious about expoloits and cheating and class it as Fraud or something and take people to court ensure MS, Nintendo, Sony and PC makers can ban forever online play from those consoles/pc hacking then this will always be a problem!

I hope they have developed in to the game something to stop this but you never know! remember that those main companies who produce the consoles are also big losers as if people stop buying the games then people stop buying the hardware.

It's not just the Wii, please understand and get your head around thise.

Level 4

in reply to TastyFish1

Oh of course, all platforms have the same expericence once it comes down to hacking. Whether it'd be the PS3, Xbox360, or the PC, all systems do have some sort of hacking, as you stated.

The fact that the Nintendo Wii lacked punishment and enforced their policies, (which they pretty much gave up after the infestation of hacking in Mario Kart Wii), people had a sense of feeling that they can hack whenever they feel like it without getting punished for it. Microsoft and Sony both ban players that hack, Nintendo does not. That's why I'm saying if they'll be a change to the Wii U, if Nintendo will finally crack down or "let it go".

Now whether Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will have any control to hacking -- very unlikely. But what they can install is a "report" button that notifies that there is a hack going on and maybe seek into the situation, have Nintendo take over, but again who knows. We'll all find out in the upcoming months when the children get their Wii U's from their wish list.

Level 12

in reply to K4L_RobbyX

It's you.

Level 26

in reply to fissuresofreque

Haha I'm assuming you remember me back from Black Ops PM's, with almost the entire Gamebattles community? Yeah, that's me. I haven't played or assiosiated with anyone in almost a year now, I miss the old days. I'm long gone now my friend -- I'm an old RobbyX.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to K4L_RobbyX

Most the old GB wii vets got Xbox or PS3. D: About the "older players" that still play are Snowkone and I. Which none of that is GB scrims. Just been keepin warm for BO2 on the WiiU.

Level 26

My worries? For the U, it is the online in general. It seems way too cheesy for me, and who knows if they'll put in some sort of annoying feature. About CoD, the lack of support, just because we're Nintendo (or because Nintendo doesn't let them). I couldn't stand another era of hackers and glitches everywhere.

Level 17

Studios