Revenge Medal challenges are stupid.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Revenge Medal challenges are stupid.

I finished the 150 kills with no perks and attachments, I was able to do every single challenge (bloodthirsty, double kill, etc..) but revenge I had only 5/30. Seriously what kind of challenge is this? I have to play like a newb to complete this challenge, because the main thing in this challenge is you have to die.

Level 11
14 REPLIES

Re: Revenge Medal challenges are stupid.

in reply to GermanicMexican

I thought about this too. It basically means that, unavoidably, you'll have to die, no matter what. Pretty pointless, if you ask me.

Level 17

GermanicMexican wrote:

the main thing in this challenge is you have to die.

i'll pass that challenge then!!

Level 13

I didn't do this for any of them, but try ffa.  The spawns put you right next to the guy who killed you pretty much. I've done a few guns to gold now and I got all of them while I was doing the no attachments no perks and bloodthirsty challenges though, don't see how you only have 5 :/

Level 5

Go into FFA. The amount of campers and the derpy spawns will make that challenge a walk in the park.

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

codcanuck wrote:

The amount of campers

The bane of my existence

Level 13

I agree that it's a stupid challenge. Been saying that since day one.

Level 2
Highlighted

Well it is dumb from the standpoint that you have to die in order to get it but it can also be a challenge in that you have to kill the guy that just killed you.  In other words, you are going to have to outgun him despite any lag advantage that he may have on you.  If you've only got 5 of them then either you just aren't dying or you aren't doing a good job of getting back to the guy that killed you.  You will have to play more aggresive than you might like to complete this challenge but it's really not too difficult to do.

Level 69

Dude I put this in my gold guns thread. Once you get the last 5 or 6 camo`s unlocked, do the no perks/attachments at the same time, so take everthing off, and play FFA. Stick to the smaller maps, as the bigger ones are quite hard going with no perks, just leave if a big map comes up. By doing this you`ll get your revenge medals easily if you run around, even by not trying to get them, as the guy above said, they tend to spawn you near you killer all the time. You`ll also get the bloodthirstys too if your careful, and a few double kills. I found that if I was in a poor lobby, once I got my 5 kills for bloodthirsty, id let some camper kill me, then start again and go back and kill him.

For the double kills play domination and be aggressive around the B flag, and IF your team has just triple capped head to the flag you had at the start (A or C) coz thats where they`ll be spawning soon and trying to cap, giving you a great chance of a double kill.

The 1 I struggled with was headshots, as I use wiimote and ADS is pretty challenging. Also the twitchy gun movements and lag compensation, mean I could even miss a headshot when stood behind a guy and shooting him in the back of the head. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO play hardcore team death match, flank and get behind the other teams spawn, picking up easy headshots from behind. People dont move around as much as in core, so the lag isnt an issue when being precise - and a headshot with any gun is a 1 shot kill, so you`ll pick up plenty headshots even from range.

Hope this helps

Level 14

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO
Level 14

Studios