Reason for jumpy wiimote pointer/losing gunfights to CCP/Gamepad. Nintendo please fix.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Reason for jumpy wiimote pointer/losing gunfights to CCP/Gamepad. Nintendo please fix.

in reply to like2nap03

that would explain some issues, not all. like i noticed what seemed like a autocentering.

Level 22
Highlighted

Re: Reason for jumpy wiimote pointer/losing gunfights to CCP/Gamepad. Nintendo please fix.

in reply to jliba12

I just finally was able to try out a private match just to tweak the wiimote controls. Is anyone else having problems turning? I can't even spin left, right or around? The gamepad and CCP works fine.

Level 13

in reply to jliba12

They better start fixing this.....NOT ANOTHER BROKEN GAME!

Level 30

in reply to jliba12

Never changed the sensor bar on my WiiU until now. Was using the Wii sensor bar, but put the one that came with the WiiU on. Now all the controls on the Wiimote work! Silly me!

Level 13

in reply to LuRcHED

I first used the new sensor bar, then I went back to my wii sensor bar. Made no difference to me.

Level 7

in reply to jliba12

i didnt see issues.

took a while to find a good senstivity, then i started doing well with wiimote. CCP is stronger in this game than BO.  and from watching killcams it wasnt long befor emost people started using CCP only.

also played against my brother with wiimote and CCP. he won by a little whena i hade wiimote and he had CCP. i raped him when we both had CCP. so the autoaim needs a nerf. currently wiimote is the skill controls but overall bad for balance.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

BIG TIME T-Boss!

It really is unbalanced... and not just because Wiimote settings are missing cursor sensitivity/speed either...

It's just that those controllers' AIM ASSIST capabilities need to be NERF'D..  that's a fact. 100%

Only argument you will hear out there is from the "lower-end" CCP users who all of a sudden have a 1.75 KDR and don't want to lose their newly found Pwnage powers. 

But It's just too much.   can't even argue it.

Level 5

in reply to nickenix

I noticed that today.  You can tell when someone is using the Wii remote.  They can't hit you.  They shoot all over the place.  CCP users have you locked in.  We'll see how much difference it makes when they add the correct Wii remote setings again.  Let's wait for that before we decide the aim assist needs a nef.  As it is now the Wii remote users are at a sever disadvantage. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

once i got the right settings i could take most playerd down effiecianlty. but even with great settings CCP still rains suppream. when i was still workign on settings i was doing pretty bad.

i ended up with moderate ADS senstiviy, high hip sensativity, virtualy know deadzones, max turn speeds, ect.

Level 22

in reply to like2nap03

That person shooting all over the place would be me! I look at these killcams and just have to laugh!

Level 13

Studios