Patch broke more things than fix. SMG not overpowered, AIM ASSIST ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Patch broke more things than fix. SMG not overpowered, AIM ASSIST ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

in reply to A_Trey_U

This is great news. Please hurry.. I think I may be going through zombies withdrawal.

Level 2

Re: Patch broke more things than fix. SMG not overpowered, AIM ASSIST ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

in reply to VampWolfy

VampWolfy wrote:

Only SMG's I'd say that aren't OP are the Vector and Chicom. The Chicom is a bit underpowered, but I'll be happy if that thing never gets a buff.

Vector i think is exactly the same as the other and also same OPness. The chicom is not underpowered, it can kill range and cqc. The thing that keeps people off it is that they can't spray you. No one likes being accurate.

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

The vector is the weakest SMG around. it is completely outclassed by the MP7 in every aspect; range, recoil, clip size etc. There is no real reason to ever use the Vector.

Also, the chicom isnt underpowered either, its the 2nd fastest killing SMG behind the skorpion and it kills faster than the MSMC/PDW....

Level 7

in reply to DatBigSwitcha2

Have you used it? It's a hitmark machine for me. 12 hitmarks at CQC. Takes me a clip and a half to kill 1 player sometimes. The least amount of ammo it took me to kill someone was 6.

Used it until I got gold. It sucked badly.

Level 18

in reply to DatBigSwitcha2

MSMC is a flippin beast. The PDW-57 is great too, but the Vector is the read headed loser kid of the bunch. Sure it uses "Recoil Mitigation Technology", but it's still pretty bad. Chicom is decent, and the MP7 is the jock older brother of the SMG family

Level 14

in reply to ManicDevlin

zombies sucks too now my perma perks were wiped animations like running, knifing, and grenades is horrible now

Level 1

in reply to Theburt112

After the patch there is NO sensitivity at all for me as wiimote user. Regardless from which settings i try, the camera does what it wants, everything is not smooth and sensitive ... that is horrible.

Might notice that i use the custom controll settings not alpha, charlie etc.

Level 1

in reply to TomahawkPayne

No, custom is fine. What do you mean by not smooth? I suppose the not smooth part can be trying to turn around really quickly but then looking up at the sky for some reason. But other than that, basic running around seems smooth. In fact, the aim assist seems to help me a lot.

Level 6

in reply to jliba12

cameraseems locking when i move the mote right or left. When i move up or down, its sometimes very quick und uncontrolable ... i did not change anything after the patch and i did not have problems like that before ... so the patch is the reason for this crap

Level 1

in reply to TomahawkPayne

After installing the patch I wanted to reconfigure my Remote sensitivity settings in a private match and messed up my settings too.

It seems that it has sth. to do with the presets you can chose on the GamePad midmatch.

I switched to the "insane"- preset and no matter how i tweaked all the settings (camera sensitivity, deadzone etc.), vertical camera movement felt very strange.

So I tried another preset and it feels alright with the same settings.

The presets seem to do more than you can control with all the settings below.

So maybe this helps getting your favorite remote setup to work.

Level 6

Studios