Oh Mr Trey U sir, what have you done! :)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Oh Mr Trey U sir, what have you done! :)

You`ve resuscitated the beast

All of a sudden my scores are that of mw3 and bo1 ! After months of turmoil and eating soil im now winning gunfights, winning 1v1s ive been losing for months., and dominating these fools Hell im even using assault rifles and topping lobbies with 10+ flag caps, and 30/40 kills a game. 4 games, scores of 56-6, 44-11, 33-9, 38-8, show what you have now unleashed onto the public - hell hath no fury like a wiimote user scorned

Is this really what DA guys have had since the start? No wonder Nintendon`t never complains

And thats with a 460 ping !!! Imagine the MLG id be with a decent ping

In all seriousness though the game feels much better, much crisper, and is much nearer the finished product. Im now looking forward to getting to prestige master again.

I just have 1 gripe - I cant quite get my controls right. I tried your pre-set controller setups - the first 3 are very slow for me, the best was advanced, I didnt try insane, no point. Anyways, advanced is pretty much spot on, BUT the up/down motion seems to drag, making taking down uav`s very hard, as it seems very slow and then low to look around in the sky. Maybe I just need to get used to it - ive tinkered with the vertical numbers but it barely changes, and I cant just figure out how to fix it.

Can I just add, it feels more like a ccp now in movement, than a wiimote. Maybe ive tinkered a little too much, but I tip my hat you at treyarch, you`ve been very responsive, your answering questions and trying your best to fix this, and for that I gave you a great but thankyou

The beast is coming people, be afraid .........................

Level 14
13 REPLIES

Re: Oh Mr Trey U sir, what have you done! :)

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

Practice makes perfect on the control settings.  I haven't touched mine since the patch and they feel great as is.  I spent about 3 hours just trying different settings in local matches to get to this point though.  I haven't tried the presets.  Never did.  Always custom and I just keep trying different ones till I get it right.

Yeah it's funny how DA users had this the whole time and always said "Oh the controls are fine!  It's not OP!".  Wiimote users get it and "oh no it's just too much!"  lol 

Level 33

I use professional that has been edited to my own liking.

I do feel that the mote is way better now, but the ADS still has some weird movement for me, it seems still like I'd need too much power to move my sight, but atleast I can follow people, still unable to pinpoint but almost there.

Level 18
Highlighted

onlyUSEmeMARIO wrote:

Is this really what DA guys have had since the start? No wonder Nintendon`t never complains

We now have all the evidence we need.

Level 30

onlyUSEmeMARIO wrote:

BUT the up/down motion seems to drag,

I still have this thing where if I turn quickly, my gun tends to point to the sky or the ground, and it drags as I try to correct it. It feels like i've been hit with a concussion nade and is very disorientating. Never had this in any other game. I'm using the advanced setting too, with other settings quite high to get a loose feel. I guess they'll never be like the MW3 settings and in time i'll get used to them..

Level 13

in reply to pauly02

Yes, we`ll get used to the new feelI hope. Its not 100% perfect feel just yet, buy the scores are improving

Level 14

in reply to pauly02

I have this happen when I try to knife people that bump into me.  I always thought that maybe I moved the wiimote up or down without realizing or something.

Level 10

in reply to pauly02

That happens to me too. Usually it's when I sprint while flicking the Wiimote.

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

Huh...how high are your sensitivities and camera speeds? Also how small are your deadzones?  Cuz my sens/cam are high and deadzones on 0.  I thought maybe that could be the reason aswell?

Level 10

in reply to PenguinAvenger

Dead zones are medium.

Camera sensitivity (the one that says "Higher value allows you to turn faster") is maxed out, which might be the reason for the spasms.

Cursor sensitivity and camera speed are between 15-20.

Level 26

Studios