ONLINE,!! SnD quick scoping need a team to play most of my friends are offline so message me if you want to play ID XxLoganxX

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: ONLINE,!! SnD quick scoping need a team to play most of my friends are offline so message me if you want to play ID XxLoganxX

in reply to BobbyMcGee

BobbyMcGee wrote:

Funniest part is that I use a sniper rifle in zombies every day, so I know exactly how easy they are to abuse. Not to mention I have more than one profile.

In all fairness to him, even if he did call me dumb, he's quite tame these days, you should've been around in the BO1 days on the forums. He's a grown man now too, he just needs to develope in a few other areas and he'll be fine. But what really gets my goat is, imo, this game does divide and fracture the community badly for a number of reasons, like if we were like all the other platforms, and had just one controller, chances are he wouldn't be here, he would've fixed his red ring xbox (must be an old xbox) or bought a newer 2nd hand one. But it is what it is and there's nothing we can do except play or not play, so...........

All I try to do is take it lightly, and don't rise to it, if you bite, you'll get distracted from the topic and arguments take over. It can be hard here, the americans think we're being serious because they don't understand our humour, they can't even spell the word correctly either

Level 21

Re: ONLINE,!! SnD quick scoping need a team to play most of my friends are offline so message me if you want to play ID XxLoganxX

in reply to WiimotesRus02

He can drink in the states now ya know

Level 26

in reply to nintendon_t

lol - yeah mindlessly jumping on flags, with a 2kdr in domination and 600 spm , topping almost every lobby I go in apart from when playing against stacked parties. All this on the most BS connection ever

Unlike you who actually thinks they`ll die in real life if they get shot in a video game, and who plays solely team camp match Oh and uses zero recoil DA sticks to boot

Level 7

in reply to nintendon_t

LOL, just realised what you said about spraying with SMGs. Ive got like 30 kills in total with ALL the smgs combined apart from the PDW, which I havent used in like forever.

MK48 FTW baby followed by the scar

Level 7

in reply to Trenzyyy

Why snipers are overpowered; one hit potential at any range.

Level 2

in reply to TheFreshBamboo

I wouldn't even call sniping OP. In my words sniping is defined as cheap. Which cheap stills needs fixed.

OP is when somthing is the easier gun to use which is easy to get high scores with such as the akimbo FMG-9, MP40 and Famas/Aug.  Cheap is somthing like quickscoping or R870 which is defined on the kills and not the gameplay/score.

You're not gonna see a sniper go 80-3 but there are going to be plenty of times where he gets caught off guard and the other guy gets 6-8 bullets off and hits 1-3 of the bullets depending on range which is good since no one has 100% accuracy and the quickscoper does a little quickscope/blackscope which happens really fast and isn't that hard to do in BO2 and the reg gunner is left dead beating his controller on the floor out of anger because the QSer most likely wouldn't have killed him with any other gun (except the skorpion evo maybe) but QSing.

That's why I don't consider QSing a skill factor of the game and reg gunning is a gamble going against a good QSer because if he hits you're dead (unless hitmarker which DSR doesn't get many of those) and if he misses you live. There are those really good snipers who do hist most their shots and have plenty of skill but that just stupid. I've been quickscoped by some very below average players who were just sitting still and aim in their scope and pull of a .20 second QS when I had the upper edge of the gun fight.

Just to make that worse most feeders use tac inserts which is annoying as F and hard to deal with. "Throw a EMP" doesn't solve that problem much because when they're are 3+ of them the EMP isn't gonna touch all of them and with BO2s small maps it won't take them that long to get back and place their tac inserts again.

As I've said before I'd much rather see a quad feed in BO1  than a 6 man in BO2 because the BO1 took a lot more accuracy and skill.

Level 26

in reply to Trenzyyy

Hey nintendo/nt its pretty sad when you try to criticize somebody for rushing with an ar, especially when all your trying to do is  justify cheap gameplay, but whatever man.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

That was the guy who used solely FMGs for the last 10 months of MW3

He`s just a troll and will say the opposite of WHATEVER anyone posts - sad really

Level 7

in reply to BEASTAGEDDON

James needs to pull his head out of Treyarch's rear so he can see just how bad this game is.

Level 16

in reply to BEASTAGEDDON

BEASTAGEDDON wrote:

That was the guy who used solely FMGs for the last 10 months of MW3

He`s just a troll and will say the opposite of WHATEVER anyone posts - sad really

Not everyone, usually just me. A bit like me and castiel, I guess neither will let go of the past..

Level 21

Studios