O M F G LAG

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: O M F G LAG

in reply to nintendon_t

I recall that after the 1st hotifx you were raging coz your connection went tits up - then the 2nd hotfix you were god mode again, so you of all people should know how bad connection gets. Just coz your ok, doesnt mean the other 98% of the community are.

Level 8

in reply to nintendon_t

doesnt explain why the game sucks when i host. I know ive mentioned it before but even so. Never seen so many people with less than 1 K/D

Seems like either a hell of a lot of bad players or suffering coz of gameplay issues

Level 13

in reply to xBulletDodgerx

I've been lagging big time, the past 4 days or so (since start of 2XP?). Gun animation is twitchy, screen will start shaking (like someone literally picked up my tv and shook it around), instakills (in open areas and see bullets and die before see enemy), bouncing betty lag (betty is at base of stairs, run passed it, up 2 flights of stairs and into another room but I die and KC shows me at the base of the stairs), getting 1 bar connection (which should never happen). There are lag-free games here and there, but that's probably 15% of matches. Have been turning off the game due to this. Hoping the next update addresses it.

Level 23

Welcome to the family!

Level 5

Less profanity please.

On other consoels we lag behind notices only because the announcer has a lot of content to state. Such as "Enemy UAV," "Enemy is taking Alpha," and "Enemy Lightning Strike Inbound."

For the spawn issue it would be good to state when, where and what mode instead of what you did.

We need a sport referee, they are fast.

Level 8

We shouldn't have announcers announcing killstreaks. This IS black ops. Lolwutstealth.

Level 33

Studios