My rants so far

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: My rants so far

in reply to DatBigSwitcha2

There's a reason the pdw is the most used weapon on more than half of the people's combat records i look at. 

Level 5

in reply to Ai_Ajax

Because the COD online community is filled with fine upstanding people that like guns that are challenging to use? Smiley Surprised

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Best comment EVER! XD

Level 6

in reply to VampWolfy

Do you know why proper sniping is dead? It's because Treyarch put a ton of anti-camper features into this game. Problem is, campers and snipers behave similarily in the sense that both choose an area of the map to fortify and hang out in. (This by no means is meant to call sniping camping). Put in anti-camping measures, you also put in anti-proper sniping measures.

Why did quickscoping have to be created...

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

The best thing I can do while sitting down and sniping is throw a shock charge hidden someplace near my claymore, so when they use their habbit of running over my claymore instead of shooting it...they get stunned in front of it long enough for it to detonate and kill them.

I also use shock charges as a better chance of knowing when an enemy is coming.

But it can only do so much when the entire team is after you. Worse if they keep constantly hacking it (Which then I wait for them to run by so I can shoot my hacked claymore in front of them and kill them anyways)

But I seriously don't like to pull out my pistol longer than my rifle.

Level 18

in reply to VampWolfy

Lol I suck with the PDW. It takes a lot of bullets to kill, has a bunch of vertical recoil, and would rather land a few accurate shots with the MSMC with the smaller clip than spray everywhere and miss with the shitty iron sights of the PDW. My PDW k/d is .87 while my k/d with the MSMC is 1.04. However, none of that can trump my ballistic knife 1.07 k/d. That's how shitty the PDW is.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to jliba12

Maybe it's just your luck. Or perhaps the lobby you're in. I get rediucless killing sprees whenever I use the PDW (Although I think I go more nuts with  the EVO, but that's because I can actually aim and conserve ammo in my clip)

But we all have our different playstyles. I'm personally good with everything.

Level 18

in reply to VampWolfy

Skorpion, Chicom, and MSMC outclass the PDW in a 1 on 1 fight.

I use the Wiimote, and the Chicom is my highest used gun, there is nothing wrong with the Wiimote, its just you. The Aim Assist on the Wiimote was overpowered as you see in this video:

The only thing I agree is the sniping on the Wiimote, I don't know what Treyarch did to it or maybe its just me because my last Wiimote sniping before BO2 was on April 2011 on first Black Ops, since I skipped MW3.

Pistols only outgun everything except shotguns in close range, in mid range they are at disadvantage against SMGS and Assault Rifles.

Remington, there is nothing wrong with that weapon, it is annoying but it does what its supposed to do, beat everything at close range.

and the lag issues, I don't need to comment on that because that is in the rant of everybody including mine.

Btw the Chicom is the best SMG in the game, second fastest SMG kill time and the best SMG at long range due to almost no recoil.

Level 11

in reply to GermanicMexican

Yeah, it was OP for 2 whole days....

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Well I'm glad it only lasted for 2 days and only few knew about it lol, I destroyed everybody with this. Every game I got over 70 kills in Dom

Level 11

Studios