Missing Setting!! CURSOR Sensitivity

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Missing Setting!! CURSOR Sensitivity

in reply to nickenix

I really hope they can make this game compatible with the headbanger headset via update. I don't want to spend 50 bucks on another.. Ugh ridiculous. >_>

Level 7

in reply to nickenix

I've been playing the xbox since march, and this is the first time i picked up a wiimote since then.  I couldn't figure out what didn't feel right with the wiimote, and I think this is it.  Thanks for posting this. 

I've bumped the Wii U's cursor setting up to 5, but I still get a dragging feel when turning...is that what you're talking about?

Level 9

in reply to nickenix

+1 to this thread.  This missing has absolutely made wiimote controls essentially unusable.  I hope this can be patched in . . .

Level 1

in reply to nickenix

This setting is the first thing that needs to be patched into the game, without it the wiimote controls don't feel right at all.

Level 1

in reply to SonicSoul10

Can they patch this?

Its not unusable. More like not optimal.

Level 6

in reply to nickenix

Not only do us wiimote players have to deal with no cursor sensitivity settings, but I the aim assist for dual analog controlsl, is too powerful in this game. Far powerful than it was in BO Wii. I really hope it gets nerfed a little, because that would be 2 disadvantages of using a wiimote+nunchuck.

Finally.. Treyarch, can you guys please have the headbanger headset to work on the Wii U? I've been playing it on Bo and MW3, and I'm deeply saddened that I can't play it on the Wii U. The blue light(and red light when I press mute) turn on when I plug it, but it doesn't actually work. This is a widespread issue, and it might have been intentional. Not sure if it has anything to do with the mic announcement Nintendo made.

Level 7

in reply to Arcanine2013

THE AIM ASSIST IN THIS GAME IS TOO DAMN HIGH

From what i've seen and heard, wii mote got seriously screwed over.

I'm not talking BO-screwed over.....I'm talking cosmic size screwed over. Reason why most people are robot-using-Aimbot-Controller-Pro users. because wii mote puts people at a serious disadvantage.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Padiego,

I thought it was just because I hadn't picked up a wiimote in 9 months...Does anyone else think that the wiimote is...hell..what's the words  "NOT TIGHT"?  If that makes any sense.  It seems to float a little on the screen? 

Level 9

in reply to SysEng123

Bump up camera speed and camera sensitivity.  Tighten deadzones.  In aim styles change it from floating to centered and that helps some.  it's still a little off though without the cursor sensitivity and it needs to be put back in.

Level 33

in reply to SysEng123

no, the wii-mote is the pinnacle of FPS controls, the classic controller being the worst (cause even before that is the PC mouse which is way better but lil bit under the wii-mote)....aim assist was invented to avoid the frustrations that the classic console controllers wold cause to the average user. It makes me laugh how many people out there in the console world truly believe that they got some skill in FPSs when they get overrated KDR cause the aim assist. In a hypothetic combat without aim assist between wii-motes, mouse's and controllers, the later one doesn't stand a chance.

there is one big problem on the Wii-mote for FPSs though, and it is individualism. Since there is not a standard in the sensitivity, every user has to spend quite some time customizing their own personal wii-motes. My own control sensitivity wouldn't be appreciate by other users and so on. So people with ADHD, people who are not willing to or can't take the time to edit the option, will not be satisfied with the wii-mote control...cause...it takes some time (in my experience it took me 30 min to be satisfied and even then I go back to customization once every couple of months to improve it).

the floatation on the screen is related to options like dead zones, ads reach and camera speeds, they all need some edit. If you are not willing to spend some time on them...you will hate the controls.

I have noticed that some people is copy and pasting the settings from other users...this is fine as long as they use them as a template....but they still need to put some work re-customizing them.

Level 11

Studios