Lack of hardcore game types! PS3 and Xbox had HC kill confirmed patched in Can we have this and more?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Lack of hardcore game types! PS3 and Xbox had HC kill confirmed patched in Can we have this and more?

in reply to OFCPaul1974

No-one is gonna play them and people don't play the other hardcore modes we do have.

Level 8

Re: Lack of hardcore game types! PS3 and Xbox had HC kill confirmed patched in Can we have this and more?

in reply to Linyao

Well people play hc TDM, capture the flag and FFA and on the odd occasion i see people playing the other mode too! as the community grows (we hope) then at least it gives people the option to play as its popular in core!! and why should we be seen as the ugly step child to PS3 etc??

If it's not there it gives potential buyers the opinion that Wii u is dumbed down version again! this adds to the debate about DLC too.

We should have it, even if players at first do not play! I mean they have just patched league play options for wii u and NO one plays that yet??

Get behind it and give us something the other consoles have got in a patch

Level 6

in reply to OFCPaul1974

There`s a new guy on the block ive heard, he`s pretty damm good by all accounts

Level 14

in reply to OFCPaul1974

Popular in core, as in, barely 50 people play it. Barely anyone ever plays hc kill confirmed on xbox anyways.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Well at least we are having a debate! and if i'm wrong and no one agrees we should have this mode then at least when WE don't get it no one will care and there wont be endless threads of people saying " we got screwed, Xbox got, were over looked again" blah bah.

We can turn to this thread if the majority on wii u say no we don't want it and say "don't moan as we debated it, the consensus was we do not want it!.

I guess I'm one of the few who would play this mode! then again i'm one of the few who plays hard core!

maybe what the devs should do on all future games is reduce the game types to say just core TDM! put their time in to ensuring the game works! an bobs ya uncle, fannies ya aunt and be done with it!

Note: i'm English so if some of the above makes no sense to you then sorry

Level 6

in reply to OFCPaul1974

I'm english and it still makes no bloody sense But I would like to see more HC modes in the game. After all, we were told it would be the same as the other consoles, weren't we??

Level 13

in reply to OFCPaul1974

More skill? Hardcore is easier then core lol

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

how did you work that one out? you mean having a constant map showing red dots of enemy makes the game harder? having a kill cam makes it's harder? having you be hit a few times and extra health and which gives you a chance to survive and turn and kill the player who shot you makes it harder then HC with its 1-2 hits and your dead?

I see where your coming from! I must try the challenge of core

Level 6

in reply to OFCPaul1974

It's much easier to get kills in HC because of the lower health. You don't have to worry about having good aim because most guns kill in a few bullets. You can literally do well in it by just running around hipfire spraying with Steady Aim/Laser Sight.

Level 37

Studios