Its The Person Behind The Controller, Not The Controller Itself

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Its The Person Behind The Controller, Not The Controller Itself

in reply to PenguinAvenger

PenguinAvenger wrote:

Unless of course your neighbors password protect their wifi...like mine.

They do.  The only two that I can pick up at least. They are all in the same boat I'm in anyway.  If I did "borrow" there's, then they could potentially face unexpected overage charges.  And that's just wrong. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Where I live there is no Internet cap, so thats not a problem, but if they have low "speed", say 1 MB, it would probably make their Internet frustratingly "slow".  I only have 10MB, but I don't seem to have problems on my online games while having about 3 things going on at once. There's 20 and 50 MB connections over here, I just don't find the need for them yet.

Level 10

in reply to Padiego

It gets annoying when neighbors do that. Some guy who lives nearby me did that. He was basically stealing our Internet for a few days and hever asked for permission to use it either.

If you don't like others doing it to you, and potentially increase your bill, then it's best not to do it to others.

Level 12

in reply to barolb

I only did it once, because I had just moved in to a new apartment and didn't have internet access. If the guy didn't put security in it, then that's his fault. Its like leaving your door unlocked and wide open. Someone's gonna come in. To be fair, it was only once and I think anyone who names their wifi "Free p*rn" is kind of asking for it.

Level 33

in reply to barolb

I read most of it.  Then when I saw that it was about rendering and uploading videos I stopped.  It made me sad.  I have a data cap from my ISP.  Uploading and downloading videos is out of the question and it sucks because I would love to upload gameplay to youtube.  I'll read it again after I move and get normal internet.  It's plenty fast and great for gaming.  It's just limited on how much I can use it.

Level 33

in reply to Elite King

i think internet caps suck, i mean, people can have unlimited data on a cell phone ffs, why not a home service.

when you moving nappy?

sooner the better lol.

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

EliteKing wrote:

i think internet caps suck, i mean, people can have unlimited data on a cell phone ffs

Not at these speeds.  I could potentially get unlimited from another cellphone provider, but it wouldn't be as fast and their overall coverage is terrible.  Then again, the slower speeds would probaby help the way the lag comp works in this game!

Level 33

Studios