It is absolutely critical that the next patch addresses MOST of the remaining Wiimote issues.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: It is absolutely critical that the next patch addresses MOST of the remaining Wiimote issues.

in reply to kweagle

Boy oh boy. Now if Ai sniper came back....he would clean up these forums real good. Ai Sniper for admin plox

Level 33

Re: It is absolutely critical that the next patch addresses MOST of the remaining Wiimote issues.

in reply to Padiego

Padiego wrote:

Boy oh boy. Now if Ai sniper came back....he would clean up these forums real good. Ai Sniper for admin plox

While Sniper is still a very busy fella, with college and work, and girls he's now 100% xbox. But he's loving BO2..

Level 13

in reply to Pwnsweet1

I find that the wii mote is alright but not best. But what I hates now is the Aimantation glitches after the patch. Tries to run, throw a gernade makes me feel like I got tourettes!

Level 4

in reply to pike4life

Yeah, the Wiimote is alright. I mean, it was bad before the sensitivity patch, but now that we got it it's improved for me. Outside online of course. Then it's weird- cause the connection/lag makes for some weird stuff..

Level 14

Studios