in reply to jliba12

ID: GermanicMexican

Level 11
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Community

in reply to jliba12

iD: EliteKing

been playing VGs since i was a wee lad.

first FPS for me was the original goldeneye on the n64, then moved to the BiA brothers in arms franchise on the ps2 for a while, then got hooked on CoD4 on the PC, then CoD 3 on the wii...the rest is history.

my long time girlfriend, iD: EliteQueen, (soon to be wife) started on WAW on the wii with me.

4H was shortly born soon after.

i bought a 2nd wii to play online with her.

we bought 2 deluxe wiiUs on release night together and dropped over a grand upon our setups.

even more recently i bought an full 1080p HD recorder, so my YT channel will be operational again...

Level 47

in reply to jliba12

ID: Echidna

Been playing COD since quake. Moved to the wii for WaW and have stayed on Nintendo ever since. Have used wiimote exclusively until this game because of off tv play. I still use the wiimote when I can have the tv to myself.

I guess I'm an ok player considering at the moment I've never experienced a four bar connection but most of the time still manage to stay above a 1.0 kd in most games. I also enjoy trolling which is a big downfall of my overall KD. But how good is the game without having fun? I mostly play domination and kill confirmed (when I can get into a lobby, otherwise TDM).

Level 8

in reply to jliba12

My ID is Sanint_Colombia, and im a natural Nintendo gamer.

My first COD was COD3. It was my first wii fps and i simply loved. I beat the campaign like 3 times and i think it was an awesome gameplay experience. Then i bought BO cuz i was interested in an online multiplayer game, and i was deciding between this and medal of honor something. I simply love online multiplayer games, even more if theyre fps, so i didnt even play the campaign (well maybe the first 2 missions) i was really bad at it because i was geting used to the game and thing, but i really enjoyed it. My kdr never got out of the 0 tho. Id like to add that the only wii fos inhad before buying bo was red steel, and i loved it but inwas loking for onlne experience.

Thenncame mw3, and i remember the first lecel i played in was Interchange, one of my favorite. Again, i didnt try campaign here either. At first i mained the g36c and i was focused, with this one, mostly on long range kills, while my akimbo mp9 was my best ally and option for close quarter encounters or whatever thats called. Then i tried the mp7 and i realised not only it had faster fire rate than e g36c, but it was accurate and powerful. Its attachments were the rapid fire and the extended mag. I was so happy with this game and i had so much fun in here.

Last december my mom bought a larger tv, which would have changed my skills forever, since id not be the same playing on a larger tv due to the wiimote gameplay, so i convinced her to take the previous Tv to my room somi could play mw3 the way i did when it was in the lounge room, with the only difference being the tv not hang to the wall but to a piece of furniture and my back not being the sofa back but my bed,mwhich seems to be a really comfty way to play.

My kdr, since the leaderboards froze forever, appears to be 1.89, but im pretty sure it must be higher because i killed a lot ever since the time the leaderboards froze.

My mom bought us and xbox and we bought many games for it, including bo2 and mw3. At first i was excited because i thought id be able to have greater control (eg: throwing grenades) on this console, as well as being able to chat in english and share with utter strangers, plus it had a split screen online option to play along with mmy cousin. As soon as i started playing i realised that i wouldnt play that game on sbox for too long due to the DA gameplay: too hard to aim accurately and it makes me kinda dizzy to rotate the camera, so i instantly quit playing. However i enjoyed borderlands 2 becuase it didnt require as much skill as mw3 Regarding killing tyhe enemies (u werent fighitng real humans on borderlands) and i enjoyed gta4 as well, where i met this guy i used to chat in english with and play together. I bought pes too and it left me amazed because ive always loved football soccer viodegames, even tho im not even good at real life soccer lol.

Afterwards, we bought bo2 and due to my hate to DA fps gameplay, i played it a little and tried zombies perhaps a little more than mp.

We thn bought the wii u with bo2. At first i was really bad at it because of how different the wiimote gameplay ans sensitivity settings were from those of mw3, so i stuck to mw3 for a few more days. Then i started playing bo2 more seriously but there was something that dissapointed me: the absence of a weapon that, in its akimbo version, resembled my best firing gun ally, the akimbo mp9, from mw3. At first i used this 3 burst pistol for close encounters but i was more liekly to die because of DA players being able to manage to kill me quasi every time. I knew that a dual wield of any of the available pistols would make no difference because itd be annoying for me to keep pressing B and Z together repeteadly everytime i found an enemy in hall or corner or whatever. Nevertheless i finally found the kap40 would help me improve and potenciate that one thing i believe im good at and like: going like lalalala then out of nowhere an enemy comes out of a corner and i kill him so with my DW kap40,which is awesome.

To be continued...

Level 1

in reply to DestroyerMinaj

Beasts dont need introducing, theyre just known about already

Level 14

in reply to DestroyerMinaj

Id like to mention that in mu last mw3 days i started to play mainly demolition because td was getting bord since i kinda would to the same every match every map: run and gun with mp7 and mp9. I earned more than 15 moabs ( i got a reward thingy in the after action report that went like: mother of all bombs V challenge completed: eran 15 moabs). Id like to state that i didnt camp or play cheap to get any moab, but i have tonrecognize that my team was considerable better and the other tram was not cery good, so that helped in some way.

When i finally unlocked the dw attachment for thhe kap,mi started to get better and kill more and more, eventually increasing my kdr from the 1.50 it was stuck in for a long time. My goal was take it to 1.80. It wasnt easy but i had done it. Then my goal was take it to 2 and it currently is at 2.13.

I only play td becuase m new to the game and i dont feel prepared enough to play the other modes. I believe that teamwork is the key to victory every match and that theres no use rage quitting. I just hate rage quitters cuz i think ere not brave enough to face the current status of the match and end it whether its a victory or a defesat with dignity and honor. Even if im put into a game in the losing team, i stay and help them get a better score, but if its a 19-69 match the one they place me in, like the one imwas put yesterday, i will immediately leave cuz theres no single chance and because its about to end so im like thank you servers ur so cool k. The only reason for me to rage quit is lag, and i feel bad for my team and ashamed because one would think i performed a score related rage quit rather than a lag related one.

Ill never ever leave my team and ill alaways do my best to win everymmatch and lead my team to victory. In fact i love how the teamwork factor operates in tdm. If i had the chance, ill protect and save my teammates from them enemies. My friend Riah, when we play together, knifes me when i kill an enemy thsts injuring her in my attempt tomsave her lol. My intention however is save her for shes my teammate and friend, not steal kills, and shes simply great.

Due to its short magazines and not so fast reloading speed, my kap kdr is just 2.03 because of this: if theres an incoming enemy and i react first than him, ill kill him by emptying the entire magazines onto him, but what if theres a teammate of them right behind them? Its in these kinda situations where i have to think fast and be super quick so i can cops to take out that one remaining enemy. In some cases i end up dying, in some others i end up killing them, albeit i enjoy this fighting style.

As an integral player tha i consider myself, theres the m27 for medium and long range shooting. Thanks to my experience with this gun i almost always end upmwinning sniper vs me duels in maps like cargo, meltdown, standoff, plaza and many others, only by using fmj and stock, and if its the mk49 what im maining, it eases my work.

Things i hate: shotguns( i think there cheap) some sniper rifles (notice how i dont hate on ppl who use these weps because thats violent andnharsh, instead, i hate the Weps they use), target finders.

Theres only 1 kind of players i trly hate and its those who Camp in order to keep their kdr at a high level. For example, theres this guy with a kdr of 2.32 i played witj once in Carrier. He would head to the buildings zone( where the red shiny sofa is located), plant shock charges and bouncing betties, prone and just wait for enemies to get into the building to kill em with his target finder equipped lgm. I find that lame, pathetic, cheap, low and sad. So thats the only type of payers i hate: true cowards.

I like my emblem mainly because of how it started as: something simplemthat inspired by a Brazil depicted emblem i had seen before. I worked hard on it and implemented many feautres on it and i really like the final resultm of this effort to make a nice emblem that represented my country Colombia in game.

Ive been using scavenger ghost and engineer since bo, and have been recenlty switching to flak jacket in levls where i consider ghost not to be that important, and to lightweight specially for Turbine where i can freely jump off rocks and i like it its fun.

I use frags and concussion, but im embarrased and abashed of the fact that out out 9000 frags used, ive only gotten 1000 kills lol pretty uneffective, but that in part is because i like throwing frags in the air and see if it accidentally and undeliberatedy kills someone lol.

I always type with proper grammar and punctuation and spelling, so forgive me for the lack of any of these in my story; im typing on an iPad......1, so it basically sucks and its kinda dumb k.

I edited a film that shows teamwork performance by me and one of my teammates in that match in cargo. There were 4 enemies hiding (they were no cmapers) in the offices, and there was my teammate with his assault shield and b. knife only lol. So i came to him to try to help. In the end we both succeded to kill them all. It was a bery fun experience ill never forget and much less now thst it was recorded and converted into mini film lol, but it was wonderul because without each other wed not have done it.

The end

Level 1

in reply to jliba12

ID: Classified

This is my fourth CoD on the Wii.  Have a PS3 but prefer the superior Wiimote controller scheme. I hope in future CoDs Treyarch is able to take full advantage of the WiiRemotePlus.  However, i will be watching Sony's upcoming new console announcement coming soon and if I like the controller scheme....i may make that switch in both gaming and stock trading. The mode i mainly play are objective .. tdm is too slow paced for me unless it comes up on ground war.  Lone wolf but played with many in this forum and they didnt even know it.  Great gamers on this console and have only come across a few squeakers. I only play CoD games and my girlfriend only plays Just Dance games.  She tells me it makes for a great work-out and that i should try it but I dont believe her and the only thing i will be shaking is my wii remote. None use the maxi pad....epic fail imo.

Level 5

in reply to gt100pro

is that your actual id?... lol

Level 18

in reply to the1andonlyIKY

Yes and no. It was on mw3 but got rid of it when noobs copied it.

Level 5

in reply to gt100pro

still if thats your id thats awesome

Level 18

Studios