If activision is a part of nintendo then waht happens with dlc do we get it first?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: If activision is a part of nintendo then waht happens with dlc do we get it first?

in reply to codcanuck

Isn't activision and nintendo owned by MS?  

Level 9

Re: If activision is a part of nintendo then waht happens with dlc do we get it first?

in reply to SysEng123

no nintendo is its own thing but nintendo owns all rights to activision

Level 1

in reply to codcanuck

nintendo has rights to them but im asking if xbox which has the activision-microsoft deal but nintendo has partly owned activision

Level 1

in reply to Wiiblackops2plz

They BETTER release DLC -_-

Level 12

in reply to BCCSinCARA

There is nintendo asked activision if there system would be able to have dlc this time and it was comfirmed i think thats how it went but all i know is yes it does

Level 1

Are you high? If so....ermm nvm.

Are YOU FREAKING HIGH?

Nintendo doesn't own activision in any way. Nintendo is their own company, being a console maker, a publisher, a love hotel, a card maker, a taxi service, a developer, etc. Activision is their own separate thing, they publish games on various consoles.

Let me put it this way.

Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony are schools and we are the children.

Activision is the ice cream man. They will make money by selling their merchandise to us, the children. To be able to sell us candy and stuff, they have to get the permission of the schools to do so. BUT WAIT.....Microsoft has paid the ice cream man to be the first on the ice cream man's route.

Get it?

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Ok i get it but my friend who thinks he knows everything might not i got this info from him

Level 1

nintendo doesnt own it yet but it might later.

vivines 60% of activision went for sale

MS and nintendo are likly candidtaes to buy this stake.

if MS gets it then xbox will get cod if nintendo then wiiU will get cod.

MS is currently more likly than nintendo.

personly i think the stocks will end up being split several ways.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

Ok. I think it will be nintendo because they have the most money because they made systems before sony and mucrosoft.

Level 1

from what i heard nintendo has 10b.

not sure how accreat that is.

MS has the most money becuase they sell a large veriety.

i think nintendo should buy atleast some of activision

ofcourse nintendo could screw themselfs over doing this if they do it wrong. this is probly the best time for a nintendo exclusive because xbox720 and PS4 come out in 1-2 years. id let there be xbox and PS3 versions, owner companies pay for their version, and have it be a noticable downgrade from teh wiiU version. have no versions available for xbox 720/PS4. if they are backwords compatiable then none for PS3 or xbox360 eather. have first 2 gens available to all consules and last be a wiiU exclusive, which would help wiiU sales and hurt the other 2.  xbox and PS3 versions will probly be a downgrade from wiiU, probly wont as bad becasue xbox/PS3 isnt as far behind as wii was.

other games will need another kidn of slow imcorporation.

if they but and make a immediat wiiU exclusive they will probly cut the value of the game ot the point it isnt worth it, and hurt nintendo bad. sales from all systems, would help, they would rack up money on MS/Sony paying to have it on their system, and money activision would make on sales.

but i dont think nintendo would go through with it.

Level 22

Studios