I believe the Wii U community is growing, and will keep slowly getting bigger.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: I believe the Wii U community is growing, and will keep slowly getting bigger.

in reply to NkoSekirei

If CoD on the ps4 has motion controls then im def switching.  An upgrade to my blu-ray player, a share feature to upload game play and motion control....whats not to like??  Thats a winner ... no question about it.

Level 5

Re: I believe the Wii U community is growing, and will keep slowly getting bigger.

in reply to VampWolfy

I saw it with more than 4K last night for the first time ever

Level 3

in reply to iBuzzeh

I saw it at 4k yesturday too. This is good news Nintendo needs better marketing stratagies...like "Wii U's can cure your cancer, AND rid you of acne". It'll sell like hotcakes.

Level 14

in reply to BlackMetroid95

nintendo is doing a great job by brining out big updates and fixing issues on miiverse and giving us google map app and smartphone app coming soon

Level 7

in reply to NkoSekirei

Black ops 1 wii has a bigger number of players...

Level 1

in reply to WiiPlaya11

Its also been out for a few years more

Level 3

in reply to iBuzzeh

Yea

Level 1

in reply to iBuzzeh

Black Ops 1 still had like 20k plus on at any given time when it was in its prime though...

Level 37
Highlighted

in reply to VampWolfy

bigger the better baby!

Level 47

in reply to VampWolfy

VERYslowly , but indeed growth is growth. With news now being linked about the upcoming PS4 though, I feel it`ll hault progress soon enough

Level 26

Studios