I believe the Wii U community is growing, and will keep slowly getting bigger.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

I believe the Wii U community is growing, and will keep slowly getting bigger.

I mean before we had like 2,000 players online, and now it's getting to about 3,000 and 4,000. Perhaps it's because of timing, days. ect. But I also noticed the increase of numbers at night, where it was below 1k and now it's above it. Did anyone else notice an increase in numbers?

Maybe it's not rapid, but slowly but surely right?

Level 18
21 REPLIES

Re: I believe the Wii U community is growing, and will keep slowly getting bigger.

in reply to VampWolfy

Yeah, launch week only had 300 on a day.

Level 37

Re: I believe the Wii U community is growing, and will keep slowly getting bigger.

in reply to VampWolfy

New games planned to be shown on E3. this would make the console more appealing. Super smash, 3d mario, and Zelda. this should get alot of people to buy wiiu.not to mention Luigis mansion not yet announce but should be on the wiiu.

Level 1

in reply to wawin1221

That's a good enough reason to buy a wii u. Heck, i would've bought a wii u if the only game for it was Zelda HD.

Level 33

in reply to VampWolfy

3900 a couple of hours ago. Most Ive seen so far. havent seen it hit 4k

Level 13

in reply to Ronin2012

SOrrry it would be like 30092 buti'm too drumkk to play now.  THis hamge is hard when your drinking. There's so mannyu0-p  peopl.e

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to like2nap03

lol, you sound like me last night (my time)

Level 13

in reply to VampWolfy

I've seen slightly over 4000 online, but it looks to me that the amount of new comers has slowed down.

If old signs are correct, then there are around 600 players on the Zombie modes, haven't played it in a while though.

At weekends at the times I'm actually bothered to play this game, there are roughly over 2000 players 1500 seems to be more stable amount and for zombies it's often 200 or something like that.

I'm not sure, there is quite a bit of negativity around this game on these forums just like the european side of Miiverse is starting to lose activity, there is also plenty of people who have started to agree that there is constant lag issues.

Hopefully the numbers will rise at least by a 1000 inside the next two months.

Level 18

in reply to VampWolfy

The PS4 is going to have a bit more focus than before on the PS move and is also adding on a touch screen to the controller. If it performs better, you can expect some Wii U players moving to the PS4, especially if CoD on there has motion controls with the wiimote, considering the PS4 has a much larger fanbase and more support than the wii U

Level 6

in reply to jliba12

nope i really dont think so cause after nintendo direct conferences they just had it pretty much blow away the competition with all those great games announced and plenty more to come and if wats been indicated retros secret game will be announce at e3 and it if it turns out to be metroid prime 4 or something new it will be epic

Level 7

Studios