How has everyone missed the confirmed stuff on this web site! look under manuals for Wii U!!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: How has everyone missed the confirmed stuff on this web site! look under manuals for Wii U!!!!!

in reply to CPD01231

You see, you can take that quote more ways than one.

It doesn't specify what maps. So it could offer DLC maps we missed out on in black ops. It could mean nuketown. It could mean nuketown 2025. Who knows?

Sit there's going to be a call of duty store?

Level 8
Highlighted

Re: How has everyone missed the confirmed stuff on this web site! look under manuals for Wii U!!!!!

in reply to TastyFish1

I'll believe it when I see it. As some people have already stated, BO1's manual mentioned DLC and we never got it.

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

This time's text is slightly different, but it could be just to get our hopes up too...

Level 17

in reply to ClonedLF

Slightly? You mean VASTLY different---BOI spelled out word for word how Wii D** would work, and this is just saying it might happen. I doubt we'll get BOI D**, but I could be wrong, Wouldn't you think it would be a waste to give just the wiiU guys a D** that the other consols already got? I'm sorry, but I don't think anybody on the other consols would be for getting the old map packs re-hashed into a giant $20 map pack.

I just wonder if we get them, how many nintendo points they'd cost. I didn't get the delux U for nothin! (well, ok, I didn't get it yet, my mom pre-ordered it and I'm getting it for christmas, I just have to pay half on it)

Level 8

in reply to CPD01231

It's not Nintendo Points its Nintendo Eshop cards now

SnowydayUK
Level 14

in reply to Snowyday

Do you think my old Nintendo points could work on the eShop? I hope so, so 20$ doesn't go to waste. D:

Level 26

in reply to fissuresofreque

both the wii and 3DS use the same points, i dont see why they would change it, and since you are able to tranfer data from the wii im guessing your wii point balance will also be tranfered

Level 5

in reply to TastyFish1

Senior Producer

Anna Donlon

Smiley SurprisedOOOOOOOO

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

ruh-oh shaggy...  no goodie.

Level 9

in reply to TastyFish1

STORE

Expand your experience with downloadable content from the Call of Duty Store.

All downloaded content includes new features and maps found in

Call of Duty®: Black Ops. Cost of DLC varies from "holy crap that's overpriced!" to "holy crap you're in debt!".

NOTICE HOW IT SAYS BLACK OPS AND NOT BLACK OPS 2. DOES THAT MEAN I CAN FINALLY DOWNLOAD FIRST STRIKE ON WII?!?!? OH MA GERTZ

Level 33

Studios