How has everyone missed the confirmed stuff on this web site! look under manuals for Wii U!!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: How has everyone missed the confirmed stuff on this web site! look under manuals for Wii U!!!!!

in reply to TastyFish1

Likey, likey. Not exactly for the map packs, but more for the implications those could potentially have.

Level 17

Re: How has everyone missed the confirmed stuff on this web site! look under manuals for Wii U!!!!!

in reply to TastyFish1

Great find dang i just need some confimation of online splitscreen and im good lol.

Level 8

in reply to Linyao

im pretty sure you can do one on the tv screen and one on the gamepad for online play, not sure about splitscreen,

Level 5

in reply to TastyFish1

I did not see this before and the box says Add On Content aswell

SnowydayUK
Level 14

in reply to TastyFish1

Thank OP!

Level 1

in reply to TastyFish1

Although this sounds promising, and it was a great find. After seeing DLC was available for black ops on wii I'm not going to expect it for WiiU. From now I'm going to be completely pessimistic about this COD. That way, I don't get angry when we don't get something. And I can get excited when we do.

Level 8

in reply to TastyFish1

"Expand your experience with downloadable content from the call of duty store. All downloadable content includes new features and maps found in Call of Duty (R): Black Ops.

Additions fees may be required for add-on content.

You must be able to connect to the internet in order to enjoy 'Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Pay & Play.' This game allows you to connect to enjoy matches and rankings for free, as well as download Add-on content for Wii Points. Wii Points are required to use fee-based network services. For information on how to purchase Wii Points, refer to Nintendo homepage (gives link) Be aware that network services may be discontinued without wrning.
For details, refer to http://www.callofduty.comon

Add-on content purchased within Call of Duty(R): Black Ops and stored on a SD Card can only be accessed within Call of duty(R):Black Ops. Do not use the Wii menue to manage this content. Call of Duty(R): Black Ops is able to save individual content to a compatable SD Card.. This individual content cannot be coppied using the Wii Menu. Use the Archive to copy this content to the SD Card. Wii data saved to an SD Card using the Archive screen of the Wii Menu cannot be directly used by Call of Duty(R):Black Ops."

Well, we already proved 3arc was full of crap back in Blops I.

Aaaaaaaaaaand we proved it takes about 10 minutes to type out, word for word, the whole section of the blops manual on DLC.

Level 8

in reply to CPD01231

Now type out the black ops 2 DLC section for word comparison.

Level 8

in reply to 7echidna7

I would, but I'm getting it for christmas, and I don't have it to type out. Lol.

The original theory wasn't whether or not the wii could store data for the d word, but whether it had the capability to run it off of an CD card. (I want to know why in the section on the D-Word, they used both A SD Card and AN Sd Card... That's not a typo)

I think we have a fighting chance this time, mostly because of Da U's power, the HHD and, well, NOOBTOWN 2025!

EDIT: Wow, just read the BOII version...

STORE

Expand your experience with downloadable content from the Call of Duty Store. All downloaded content includes new features and maps found in Call of Duty®: Black Ops.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Yeah...

Level 8

in reply to CPD01231

Don't worry, you can transcribe it from the manual that's already on this site.

Level 17

Studios