How do you wiimote player feel now?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

How do you wiimote player feel now?

How is the wiimote now compared to before the patch for you? How do you feel about it?

I play with all 3 controllers but prefer wiimote. I feel is good FINALLY I can say we are on par with DA.

Level 12
31 REPLIES

Re: How do you wiimote player feel now?

in reply to BCCSinCARA

And yet everyday I hear DA users complaining about the wiimote like it's the noobiest control scheme ever. There is no end to my rage when I hear some narb spoting off this ish... luckily for them I don't have a mic..

But yeah, I never played wiimote pre-patch so I wouldn't know. I played the game for the first time the day the wii-mote was finally fixed for the better (how that happened, must have been a miracle). I stil feel like the DA has some rediculous aim assist advantages at times, but I shouldn't complain I guess..

Level 10

in reply to BCCSinCARA

There is still problems with the ADS, I need it to be 100% smooth in distances, not the way it's now, definately way better than it was before the patches, but I still have problems with the fact that I need to use too much force to move my gun while ADS.

Maybe the next patch that the Trey U tells about the update log will include the final fix for it, but already seeing extra recoil on SMGs and the wider hipfire spread should help.

Most of the DA users who call Wiimote as a noob controller seem to be from PS360, so they don't even know what they're talking about.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to BCCSinCARA

ive been away for like 4 days so we got another patch or hotfix or something?

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

i'm not sure whether im getting better, or its the patch. whichever it is my k/d is going up. Would be alot higher without all the campers and explosives etc.

I'd like to play ONE game where i dont get shock charged then bettied or killed by some tent pitching nancy in a window somewhere.

Level 13

in reply to Ronin2012

I don't mind campers in HCTDM but regular tdm is like WTF -_-

Level 12

in reply to BCCSinCARA

i dont know what its like where you are but its tent city in TDM's in Australia

BYO bettie

Level 13

in reply to BCCSinCARA

Campers in HCTDM bug the ever-living crap out of me. I played last night and BOTH teams were camping. Most boring game ever. I killed a couple of my teammates for doing that, LOL. I think if you do friendly fire enough times you'll get kicked, so I tried not to do it too much, but it was SO irritating. I was the only one vertical...running around. Everyone else was prone with Target Finder.

Level 23

in reply to BCCSinCARA

BCCSinCARA wrote:

I can say we are on par with DA.

Really? Everyone else I know says different, including me. I tweak my settings by a notch after a few games to loosen them up and adjust slowly, but they're still too stiff but with exagerated sway if they get too loose. I play MW3 and I notice the difference straight away and i'm immediately comfortable. DA users outgun me most of the time.

Level 13

in reply to BCCSinCARA

are controlsare better thant they used to be. wiimote works, mostly, but ADS problems only make it worthwile for longshots/hallways. at close range im just better off spraying because i know if i ADS it wont read my movement half the time till its to late.

as for DA balance. it still has aimassist. and to much. snipers in this game have aimassist, something that was supposnly completly removed from teh class. didnt check xbox/PS3 versions if they had minor aimassist but wii version does. and guess what, current sniper aimassist is closer to balanced than current DA everything else aimassist.

Level 22

Studios