How do you open your NAT type on the wii U?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: How do you open your NAT type on the wii U?

in reply to s7ra1gh7upb3as7

i gave static ip and put in dmz and still had moderate...it opened when i went to firewall and changed the endpoint filtering to independent

Level 1

in reply to ZombiezAteMyD0G

I dont even know what that means buddy Smiley Sad

Level 26

in reply to K0enig

I tried all the stuff here. Nothing. Nada. My nat is still Moderate and the great beastblood can't join me

Never had this problem in MW3(WOAH DID I JUST SAY THAT?!?!? DID I JUST???....), my Nat there was always open.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Padiego wrote:

Never had this problem in MW3

Yes, I know, padiego just said that.

TAKE A PICTURE!

Level 30
Highlighted

in reply to Padiego

paddy....im starting to think its something with the Us...

OR something on 3ARC's side invovling new connections on a new console that havent been fully tweaked to perfection yet...

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

Gutted padders - the big draw for me with this game, along with HD, was playing with allies, as MW3 was a complete fail . Then after months of waiting , I get you  online, and cant join you, or anyone else for that matter. Apart from 1 person that is, Fissure. I could join you when Fissure was host, god knows why? I need to speak to him on skype, BUT I think he`s probably open nat?

Anyway, here`s my quandry. On xbox, my nat type is OPEN. On wii, my nat type is moderate which is fine for the vast majority of allies to party up, but with the U im strict perma! Ive tried portforwarding, ive tried a DMZ, and thats even strict. Im at my wits end with this carp.

Im gona quickly try to turn off my router security and see if that works, not that i`ll leave it off, im just trying to find out where the problem is

Level 26

in reply to Padiego

PS if I cant sort it today, if were ever on, get fissure to host the party and I can join

Ive beeb playing solo, and my win loss is 0.05!! Yes ive played 20 games and lost 19 due to getting pitted against full parties and im with noobs who dont know how to shoot

Level 26

in reply to s7ra1gh7upb3as7

Right, as with my wii, I reset my router to factory settings, turned off upnp and im moderate, so that`ll be good enough to get partys started I think

Level 26

Studios