How Do I Get On The Good Side Of Lag Compensation...? A_Trey_U?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: How Do I Get On The Good Side Of Lag Compensation...? A_Trey_U?

in reply to nintendon_t

So therefore it doesnt happen ro everyone right? I guess you're a representative sample of the whole world......

Earlier today I was playing on Express. I was using the R870 trying to get it to max prestige. I shot a guy point blank range, hitmarker, no kill.

I watched the killcam.

His screen was blood red after having just killed another guy, I shot him, his screen flinched and he killed me.But of course, the killcam must be lying, or this must be made up because this hasnt ever happened to you.

I could rattle off about 5 deaths today where I am prefiring someone with a VSAT up only for me to die. Somehow landing 6 bullets into someone without them even shooting isnt enough to kill them, but again i'm lying or something, because you havent experienced this.

your experience =/= everyone elses. please try and remember that.

Level 7

in reply to DatBigSwitcha2

You said you lived in the UK though in another post, there's not as many people playing there which means you have a big chance of getting a far away host with high ping......not the game's fault.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Its entirely the games fault, as cited in a video there is a delay between character models at 0 ping,(see the OvenBakedMuffin video, cba to link it).

I was able to play MW3 against americans with no problem whatsoever. And since my internet has not changed it must be the game.

Why on earth i am being connected to hosts with outrageous pings is competely beyond me as well, thats also the games fault.

Thank goodness there is an option to leave them.

Level 7

in reply to DatBigSwitcha2

You UK players must be getting alot of foreign hosts. Like when the animation glitches  happened from playing with players in other regions with the last patch, most of the people complaining were UK/Europe players.

It's funny how the COD cycle repeats itself every year lol.

2010: OMG TREYARCH UR GAEM SUCKS AND IS LAGGY. I NEVER LAGGED IN MW2

2011Smiley SurprisedMG INFINITY WARD UR GAEM SUCKS AND IS LAGGY.I NEVER LAGGED IN BLACK OPS

2012: OMG TREYARCH UR GAEM SUCKS AND IS LAGGY. I NEVER LAGGED IN MW3

2013: ?

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

My cycle.

Black Ops:  Always laggy.

MW3:  Never laggy.

Black Ops 2:  Sometimes laggy.  At least COD found a middle ground with me I guess.

Level 33

in reply to nintendon_t

I've never had a problem with Infinity wards Netcode. Treyarch on the other hand, cant code a game for toffee. This is the funniest thing about the Cod series in general.

Treyarch has good overall game balance, but bad connections

IWard has bad overall game balance, but good connections.

They could solve a lot of problems by releasing a game together.

Let IWard handle the connection and the footsteps (accordin to Vonderhaar footsteps in BO1 were "Too Loud"), and treyarch do everything else. Would probbaly be the best CoD game ever.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon\'t wrote:

You UK players must be getting alot of foreign hosts. Like when the animation glitches  happened from playing with players in other regions with the last patch, most of the people complaining were UK/Europe players.

2011Smiley SurprisedMG INFINITY WARD UR GAEM SUCKS AND IS LAGGY.I NEVER LAGGED IN BLACK OPS

im not UK, im from the west coast , CA to be exact.

WAW = awesome.

MWR = awesome.

BO = awesome.

MW3 = awesome.

BO2 = random as fluck and hard to gauge what to do and what not to do.  its a crap shoot anytime you join a lobby.  the 0.05 kd guys could be at the top and the 2.5+ kd guys could be gettin owned by the 0.05kd guy.

its crazy and i'll be passing judgement on this new hotfix to connections after tonight.

bad news, the check boucned.

Level 47

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon\'t wrote:

I have #h!t games in an all euro lobby, its got absolutely nothing to do with english v U.S hosts. Get your heads round that fact. I never had this problem with any other game. Thats why there are idiots here making threads asking treyarch for a minimum internet speed and stuff. The servers in this game are way off. Its not your internet peeps, its not the host.

ITS THIS STUPID GAME!!!

Level 13

in reply to Elite King

it would be awesome if A_Trey_U at least acknowledged the lag comp problem.

Level 47

Studios