Headsets

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Highlighted

Re: Headsets

in reply to beedifer

OK OK HOLD UP....

do these headphones ONLY allow you to talk/be heard?

so you cant hear gameplay as well?

one ear on and one ear off so that you can converse with people who have mics while listening to the TV for game audio?

thats weak.

imma hold off on headphones till Nintendo makes the update that will allow wireless USB headphones like the Afterglows, to work on the U.

once thats confirmed to have gameplay as well as voice chat in the same headphone...

then i'll be mic'd up.

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

The headsets are only used for chat just like all other Wii COD games. Unless you are using the gamepad as a display then the game sound and chat are all in the headset which rocks my socks off. Afterglows were tested by someone I met in game play and they had terrible echo problems. Also everyone with a mic needs to turn thier freaking TV's down and sit in a quite room. I don't need to hear your kids screaming in the background.

Level 4

in reply to TheMikeBO1

lmao, when i hear screaming kids/moms i just mute the dude.

hes obviously not going to be any use tactically.

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

I have the same question. I have Wirelesss Afterglows on the way and PDP swears they work (plug gray cable into headset and other end into game pad). Not sure I trust this though. I have some headphones/mic that came with my Galaxy S3 and I can't get them to work. If i plug them into the game pad (on or off), I can be heard, but I can't hear. Sound still comes through my home theater, but I can't hear chat. It does pick up my voice though. So damn confusing. And yes, PDP said (like Trey), that it's on Nintendo to patch it. Don't hold your breath.

Level 23

Studios