Good Luck WiiU COD Community+More Random TALKK

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Good Luck WiiU COD Community+More Random TALKK

in reply to TheMikeBO1

Wow, he paints a pretty picture don't he!! lol

Level 29

in reply to pauly01

I dont wana be the bringer of doom and all that, but seriously Pauly, the games worse than MW3, its a complete bag of sheishetertetrtettrttrtrtettettt. Granted I would be better at the game with a wiimote BUT there`s soooooooooooooooooooo many problems,not gun releated, some that can  fixed, some that cant.

Ive played 15-20 games in 3 days, when id normally play 50 games a day on previous cods, especially on release. I just dont wana turn the thing on.

The sounds of your character, gun reloading etc is brilliant, very clear and crisp and realistic, but you cant hear enemies at all, they all creep. The visuals are good too. Its just VERY hard to get control of any game, and your dying constantly from behind, or getting head glitched. Its a case of, see a guy and go to kill him, you either kill him and get insta killed from behind, or the guy your gona shoot kills you coz of lag comp.

You`ll notice that there`s very few youtubers out there putting up full gameplays, coz even they cant get good games consistently.

Heres a typical example of lag comp >

Level 26

in reply to s7ra1gh7upb3as7

Notice all those red dots on the minimap?  LOL

Level 9

Beast have you ever thought about prozac? how's mrs beast put up with your negativity! we know every cod game is broken at launch as we are all beta testers on launch! the fact you have gone to xbox is half your problem!

They are a different animal to wii players! 1) they know how to use the controller! 2) they have vastly more experience of HD graphics and the detail compared to our experience of SD!

I am sure most of the stuff that is wrong such as patching the lag will be done and improving the guns and weapons and spawns can all be buffed as in previous games! I am super excited to get this game on wii u with all it's glory! if you click on one of the other videos there is a guy who plays ground war and goes 78-4! and has dogs, other high end kill streaks!

Remember people need to get used to all the new maps, guns etc and play the game with the issues that i am sure they will patch/up date as they always do on every COD!

There are lots of people who seem happy with xbox version and even ps3, also there are lots who seem to hate it or are having issues as the game is broken!

Funnily it seems the one's who are bitching are the one's who only care about having a KRD or 2-4+!!! the type of moaning person I would never want to play with! as long as I can have fun with my clan mates KDR does not bother me!

I'm sure it probably hurts that your are playing on a console you have very little experience of and have given up on the Wii U before it is even launched! I wish you well with the xbox moaners etc nd no doubt after a few months and the game is fixed you will be seeing better results!

For some positive gameplay video check this lad out on youtube Ali-A!

edit: having watched the video beast put up i watched others posted by the same goon in it! and he is the type of person I really can not stand! he goes 78-4!!!! and still moans about his KDR having come down 0.5 from 2.5 ro 2!! gettttttttttt a life sadooo! I mean you killed everyone and still find time to moan! should see me play, i'm just happy to go positive and my team win!!

Level 4

in reply to TastyFish1

You speak very wise words young padawan Im a glass half empty kind of guy - but I like you, I like you a lot, hell i`ll let you come round this weekend and f*** my sister

Level 26

My 12yr old is playing it on xbox and is having very few problems. Sometimes he gets a bit of lag but that seems to be it so far. Sometimes its hard to tell with him though, when he dies he just keeps talking with his friends like nothing has happened. He just doesn't care. He plays for the sake of playing and enoys it. Maybe thats  the problem with most people. They just don't know how to have fun anymore.

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to pauly01

Now there is a 12 year old who I could respect ;D

And every new release game will have bugs and glitches to be worked on and seeing how this IS CoD, there'll be masses of bugs and glitches we already know they don't have enough time to fully test out a game and work on it the way regular games do.

Level 19

in reply to pauly01

Its no fun going 4-40 every game Pauly, trust me on that 1 For the love of christ I cant get my shots on target

Level 26

Studios