Golden/Prestiged remote choice player/ Gun stats Thread:

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Golden/Prestiged remote choice player/ Gun stats Thread:

in reply to nintendon_t

Yes it's one of the first I got after watching a drift0r vid I think it was my second weapon to power up after the LSAT - With the Fal though I had to have it on select fire.

Level 3

in reply to DrZomb

Controller: DA (Gamepad)

Time Played: 14d 16h 3m 59s

Prestige: Prestige Master

Golden:

Gold SMR,Gold QBB,Gold LSAT,diamond shotguns,diamond snipers,diamond launchers,diamond specials and diamond SMG's

Prestiged guns so far: A few LMG's,2 Assault Rifles and the rest are max prestige

Primary

Ballista

secondary

Ballistic Knife

Level 6

in reply to vaporeon6000

I can't get use to DA, I have the traditional controller for the Wii that plugged into the bottom of the wii mote, I think I got it when I got Monster Hunter - not sure if the pro controller is any better than that one?

I tried it for a few local games and had some success, I'd like to have the choice of playing both so I could then maybe have an extra player and feel confident with the pad. Any tips?

Level 3

in reply to DrZomb

Taking into account ive deleted 2 5th prestige accounts and im currently prestige 3, level 25.

Controller: 100% Wii Mote

Time Played: 15d roughly

Prestige: 5+5+3

Golden:

PDW/MSMC/VECTOR/MP7/R870/S-12/SCAR/AN94/FHJ/RPG/SMAW

Prestiged guns all the above at least 4 times, the pdw/mp7/fhj 6 times.

kdr 1.58, total kills around 40`000, win loss 0.70 but ive quit 3/4 of the games I play due to shocking connection recently, and I play solo 99% of the time. spm 403

Level 8

in reply to I_HEART_A_TRYE_

I'm just curious why did you delete the other prestiges?

Level 3

in reply to DrZomb

1st time was rage through trying to get gold shotguns - I needed the KSG for the full set and diamonds, it took me forever and drove me insane, I have bad internet, and its impossible to get kills with the slug. Anyways, I need 9 bloodthirtys (5 kill streaks) for the diamonds, and I played a full day and managed to get 8 of the 9 needed, leaving just 1 for the day after. I checked my stats as I logged off, and it hadnt registered ANY of them! They were all deffo bloodthirstys, as I didnt have secondarys equipped, and got the medal flashups on screen as I got them. I raged so bad I deleted the account and vowed never to play again.

The second time was just down to sheer frustration with connection, I was playing on normal connection and couldnt get kills and the game was virtually unplayable. Again rage got the better of me, and I vowed never to play again.

Now im much more laid back, and couldnt give 2 sh`ts, I just play when I feel I want to, and try to get as much xp as possible when I do play, so im very objective, and if I get pi$$ed off I log off

Level 8

in reply to I_HEART_A_TRYE_

I was thinking about using the fresh start token on the next prestige but I think its a bit vague discribing what actually happens.

Level 3

in reply to DrZomb

here is what happens. YOu get an eraser calling card and lose everything else.  You lose your prestige all weapon prestige and camo.  Your stats are placed back to zero.  Its just like when you first opened the game and put it in. with the exception of the eraser calling card.

Level 6

in reply to DrZomb

Here's Mine:

Controller: Classic Controller Pro

Days Played: 11

Diamond/ Max Prestige guns:

SMGs

Assault Rifles

Sniper Rifles

Gold /Max Prestige Guns:

KSG

LSAT

Still enjoying the game as much as the day I got it.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

I get that, this one is my favourite of the series so far. The campain is good too.

Level 3

Studios