GHOSTS CONFIRMED FOR WII U, THOUGHTS?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

GHOSTS CONFIRMED FOR WII U, THOUGHTS?

so ghosts has been confirmed for wii u, what do u think people, will you make the purchase right away this november, or will you rather wait to see if this community gets the support, DLC and other content it deserves to make your decision?

Level 3
28 REPLIES

Re: GHOSTS CONFIRMED FOR WII U, THOUGHTS?

in reply to Aioz1

Not going to buy it, although i'll watch closely how sales and everything will be. I'd have to get it dirt cheap for me to consider it worth it.

I am being VERY harsh, but i can't throw $60 away every year on games that don't work properly. Black Ops 2 multiplayer is plagued with alot of issues and problems; the game its self has caused my Wii U to freeze as well. Paying another $60 for a game like that would be a slap in the face to my parents when they tell me to be 'smart' with money, and not to throw it away like an idiot. If the game was supported completely and many of these issues were fixed, i'd feel ALOT better about having paid so much for it. You learn the value of money the hard way...

My thoughts about this reveal: I'm pretty well shocked at the news. After Mark Rubin's comment that the Wii U version is unknown and even he didn't know if it would exist, i had almost no expectations for Ghosts to actually come to the console, but a 'what if situation' at most. Since it's coming to the console, i hope Treyarch isn't the one porting it, but it is Infinity Ward themselves who is doing it. If you want Treyarch to port the game, then the game won't have support longer than 2-4 months, and most definitely not DLC either. Its not their game, so they shouldn't be looking after it in the first place. Infinity Ward has that obligation and should look after their own creation; that's why i'd hope that they are the ones porting the game. The game would then have a chance at fair support and possibly DLC.

Level 12

in reply to barolb

i gotta say i stick with u here bro, unless i see heavy support, bug fixing or even DLC i wont buy it, last title was a completely broken game in all ways (local multiplayer, zombies and online mp freezing) some weapons too damn overpowered, dropped support, lots of glitches in campaing and mp etc etc etc.

Level 3

in reply to barolb

No matter what, i'm buying 2nd hand. Not one more penny from me is going anywhere near treyarch or activision..

Level 21

in reply to Aioz1

I posted this on another thread - according to Game Informer Ghosts is not coming out for wiiu.

Where do you see a "confirmation"?

Level 9

in reply to LastShadowCOD

The Official Wii U Facebook Page is where i saw it.

https://www.facebook.com/WiiU

Level 12

http://kotaku.com/so-call-of-duty-ghosts-is-coming-to-wii-u-911249188

It also states that Wii remote will be supported.

Level 26

official wii u facebook site, nintendo official magazine site, wiiu daily.com

Level 3

I just learned about it when I got onto IGN.

Level 3

in reply to Aioz1

man, you beat me, i was gonna post the news...lol. but its great news, because the only reason i play these games is due to the wii remote.

@lastshadowCOD, i saw the official confirmation on treyarch's twitter page.

Level 2

Studios