Did I play a game with...........

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Did I play a game with...........

Foxhound Pro?

I was wondering if you guys are trying out the game, because a friend in OFC says he allied with A_Trey_U tonight, and I was in a game or 2 with a Foxhound Pro, until he quit the second game that is

I know anyone can make up a name, so, was it you Foxy?

Level 13
8 REPLIES

Re: Did I play a game with...........

in reply to pauly02

Yeah, i was playing with Foxhound-pro aka atreyu aka whoknows Earlier today. He sent me a friend request, and i accepted it  then he joined my match later on. We played for a while until he got tired of playing core kc and i guess he went on to play hc.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

Yup same here.  Played a few rounds of HCTDM earlier with him.  Not only that he got a fury quad feed on overflow with a pdw

Level 6

in reply to pauly02

So I thought! we were duped to say! It came to light after I got 2 text messages from said Dev! the first saying " David wunderbraa is going mad about the glitches in wii u, we have been sent here to sort the game out before the dlc drop on the 29th Feb" !

Game up buster! it turned out to be a player called OnlyUseme Troll! now I am not sure if he is:

Beastblood, who also goes by OnlyUsemeMario, I have also seen OnlyUsemeBlade!

But it was a Troll none the less! shame but I am sure they do play the game as a random name otherwise how else are they going to see the issues that we talk about! so if you see Foxhound-pro he is not the real mccoy.

Level 6

in reply to OFCPaul1974

Well I thought I would ask anyway. This Foxhound Pro was actually a good player, coming top of the score sheet in hctdm with me being second. The next game didn't go too well and somewhere in that time he left the match. As usual between games 1 person left the lobby and was replaced by another player and the connection went to #h!t again. I was hoping to see if that was the kind of thing he was looking for in games. Oh well, we can dream can't we!!

Level 13

in reply to pauly02

what do you expect he was using pdw and DA!!! and yeah would have been nice had it been the real person! but never mind!

You had some good games last night, I think every game you were positive and was top scorer with 20 kils in one game! granted you had 19 deaths

catch ya soon pal

Level 6

in reply to OFCPaul1974

nah, wiimote

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to pauly02

Was I with you at that time? I was playing HC TDM and Foxhound-Pro was kicked out for teamkilling

Level 18

in reply to VampWolfy

We played on standoff, twice..

Level 13

Studios