Connections hit the buffers again - HOST HUGE ADVANTAGE

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Connections hit the buffers again - HOST HUGE ADVANTAGE

in reply to nintendon_t

You could aim this whole time.  I'm enjoying it much more now.

Level 33

in reply to infinitlag

Thats why I deleted all my allies bar 3 UK guys - no point partying up coz the experience isnt fun, I let everyone down as all my allies are US mainly, and I just cant play like that. And if I ever get host, everyone else suffers, and I get booted midgame and they get a host migration - I dont quit, I get booted by the game

Level 14

in reply to nintendon_t

Oh I never said I have good connections. They dont exist where I'm from. They are better since the patch  but its still the good old 3 bar every lobby.

Level 7

in reply to Godotpwn

Same for me man, and im in the UK. Ive had 1 or 2 bars for the past 2 days, and it keeps fluctuating ingame

Level 14

in reply to nintendon_t

Yep - we agree for once

Level 14

in reply to onlyUSEmeMARIO

I hate to say it bro, but thank fvck you had a bad night, just so as I can say I wasn't the only one. Tonight was just a joke, except i'm not laughing. A true reflex night this was.

TREYARCH, SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT. IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT THEN GIVE UP YOUR DAY JOB AND LET SOMEONE ELSE WHO CAN!!

I had a 1.56kdr in all the titles starting from reflex, yes, even in reflex. But this game I haven't reached over 1.00. My weekly and monthly have, but its a slow slow process. And 1 person still dominating the match is just BS.

IF YOU CAN'T PROGRESS FORWARD, THEN WHATS THE POINT IN MAKING ANYMORE GAMES. AND FFS, STOP USING US AS YOUR BETA PIGS!!! TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST YOUR GAMES BEFORE YOU SELL IT FOR MILLIONS!!!!!

Level 13

in reply to pauly02

I feel this problem can only be solved via rap battle.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

no such thing as rap anymore, just crap.

Level 12

in reply to BCCSinCARA

BCCSinCARA wrote:

no such thing as rap anymore, just crap.

Actually, its called trap, and some of it is really good, though its not the stuff I play.

Level 13

in reply to pauly02

Thing is, it was brilliant the day before - I was r@ping fools for fun - yesterday afternoon was OK, last night was horrendous, simply horrendous. I can usually do a level in maybe 4 games until late in the stige when it takes 6-7 games - last night I was on level 41, played about 12 games and was still level 41 when I logged off. I literally couldnt kill anyone, at all! And there was ALWAYS 1 guy who did way better than everyone else.

Level 14

Studios