Connection worst since patch?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Highlighted

Re: Connection worst since patch?

in reply to nintendon_t

I haven't noticed more lag than before, but there are a TON of server disconnections and host migrations now.

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

I wonder if the host migrations are people trying to get connected to someone in their region so they don't get the animation glitches.

in reply to codcanuck

Ahh, that's another thing I've noticed. Before the patch, the game would seemingly choose the worst host available, especially during host migrations. Now, post patch, it chooses good hosts basically every time.

Level 11

in reply to Pwnsweet1

I'd say to the contrary. Only 1-2 people in lobbies have 4 bars now while everyone else flip flops between 3/2 bars. I've also noticed a lot more red bar people too in lobbies skipping about.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

The whole game is wrecked. I don't seem to have any issues when I lpay solo during the day when there's about 1600 online, but when I want to relax with my friends in the evening its all screwed and it ruins the play. But hey, what else did we expect huh?

Level 13

in reply to nintendon_t

The animation glitch happens on the first few games then goes away. The lag is horrible. When you're finally able to join friends in a lobby, if someone in your group backs out, you lose someone and they can't rejoin. I had to shut down and power up my Wii-U 4 times today to rejoin matches. Friends say that they see you in either in pre-game lobby or in a party that's joinable, but can't join. Even if you're invited.

Level 13

in reply to nintendon_t

Part of me really wants to download this to try the new Wiimote controls.  But I really don't want to deal with lag and my character appearing to have a siezure.  I also don't want to download two patches if that's what it will take to fix these issues.  Guess I'll just keep on a waiting.

Level 33

in reply to nintendon_t

I haven't played online for a bit..Is it that bad?

Level 14

in reply to nintendon_t

welcome to what 99% of the players have been dealing with since december.

Level 7

in reply to DatBigSwitcha2

I wouldn't say it's unplayable like the drama queens here make it out to be. It's just not as good as prepatch.

Level 37

Studios