Connection worst since patch?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Connection worst since patch?

Anyone else noticed a drop in connection since the patch? I've been getting constant 3 bars, best search option doesn't seem to work anymore, and I'm getting hit by a lot of curving bullets now.

Level 37
39 REPLIES

Re: Connection worst since patch?

in reply to nintendon_t

YES! LOTS OF LAG.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

I noticed this happened with the last patch too but then it disappeared in early January with that mystery hotfix.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Seems that we tag team when it comes to good connection. When America has good connection, no one else does.....and vice versa. Its weird but I can live with the lag....its not like it makes the game unplayable....hopefully Treyarch manages to find a way to fix this.

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to nintendon_t

Yup, there's been a lot more lag for me and everyone else I've party'd with.

Level 18

in reply to nintendon_t

YES. About 1 or 2 people are on 4 bar when I play now out of a 16 player ground war............ -.-

Horrible lag and the glitch where guns jump after I finish running or throwing equiptment.

Level 26

in reply to nintendon_t

I have had the best connection (with the best hit detection) that I've seen since, well, the last time you guys were complaining about 'constant 3 bar'.

It seems that whenever people complain about 'constant 3 bar' I have an awesome connection, and when it's 'all fixed', I'm back to disgusting connections. And it's not the placebo effect either, because other people in my region have noted the same thing.

Are you guys legitimately having more lag or are you just thinking you have because you now see '3 bar' instead of 4? In other words, can you actually feel that there's more lag?

Level 11

in reply to Pwnsweet1

I noticed the lag right off the bat when the patch first hit but I figured the connection probably was bad because not everyone had the patch yet....but it's still laggy 2 days later.

It has nothing to do with placebo effect or anything, I've been having a tougher time in matches, I'm getting magic bullets, and people aren't dying as quickly as before. It seems like when ever connections are good for Europeans and Australians they're bad for everyone else and vice versa.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

Seems like it, yeah. Damn. My hit detection is now near perfect. No magic bullets, no disappearing bullets and some of the best 3 bar connections I've ever seen.

Level 11

in reply to nintendon_t

WTF!?

Connections were decent for me last week, I had crappy games, but nothing that I couldn't have dealt with, now, I can't kill anyone, I can't capture, I can't collect tags on KC because there is a magickal force field on that wanker with Ballistic knife who just steals your tags, that bounces me off the map, as if it was a car crash of two old Volvos with rubber bumbers.

Connections are just completely random, as if the game would just pick the guy who has scored damn fine in several games in a row and punish him with lag BS so that the bad players would dominate.

CONSPIRACY!

Level 18

Studios