CONFIRMED: No Nuketown 2025 preorder bonus for Wii U

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: CONFIRMED: No Nuketown 2025 preorder bonus for Wii U

in reply to barA-ehT

You have been Treyarched

Level 26

in reply to SysEng123

Awww jeez, now I have to pre-order the game.

GameStop, here I come!!!!

Level 27

in reply to LuRcHED

This is just an outright mess. They won't tell us anything (like usual), and we just have to test our luck to see if we get the map. Then again, Amazon gives out codes, Activision indirectly denies the content on the WiiU, and there's several misleading texts confirming or denying the content too. What are we supposed to do?

Level 17

in reply to codcanuck

Yeah that sucks about it not being in the game long as it can be download still i pre-ordered.   Also we won't have youtube live-streaming for now unless they put in a update.

Level 8

in reply to Linyao

The tv adds in the uk about black ops 2 clearly says, get the Nuketown 2025 bonus map when preordering the XBOX game. Now, I might be an english wanker, but that says only one thing to me. Buy the xbox version of blops 2 and you get the map free. Its not hard to understand, is it? But that doesn't mean we won't get it. Maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to buy it through the nintendo shop online. There, thats not so bad is it? You'll get the DLC you've all been craving for.

Level 29

Re: CONFIRMED(?): No Nuketown 2025 preorder bonus for Wii U

in reply to codcanuck

Alright some guy got Black Ops 2 early from an Amazon shipping error and there's no Nuketown 2025 code in the box:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64576688

I'm just so disappointed. You'd think Nintendo would stop giving Activision a hard time with everything...

Level 37

in reply to codcanuck

I would give a bees knees about Nuketown 2025, we now have theatre mode which is for me, the best adjustment the CoD community has ever been given.

Level 5

in reply to codcanuck

Fake advertising makes you buy a game. Shows how desperate activision is.

btw I saw the first wii u ad on tv today.

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

They've been on

Level 5

in reply to codcanuck

Pre-order Call of Duty®: Black Ops II - Free Kindle Villain Backstory

Amazon Exclusive Pre-order Bonuses
Pre-order any edition of Call of Duty®: Black Ops II and get: (1) A $5 Amazon Instant Video Credit. (2) The Amazon exclusive Kindle backstory, Rightful King, on villain Raul Menendez. A free Kindle Reading App can be downloaded here. (3)The Amazon exclusive Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Wallpaper. A code for the Kindle backstory will be emailed to you within two business days after your order ships. We will send you the URL to access the wallpaper within two days of placing your order. Offers are valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Please read the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live and Nintendo Network terms of use.

YOU GUYS OVER REACT TO EVERYTHING GOD DAMN IT

Level 33

Studios