CONFIRMED: No Nuketown 2025 preorder bonus for Wii U

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: CONFIRMED: No Nuketown 2025 preorder bonus for Wii U

in reply to codcanuck

I'm one of the people who got it early.  I'm hurt porkins?  You don't think I'm trustworthy?  No more cookies for you.

See my thread about "interesting email from amazon" (I misspelled interesting...was in a hurry)...got all the info I have discovered so far.  I'm not saying we won't get it, I'm just saying there is no insert in the game with a download code for Nuketown EVEN though the activision website and amazon noted it.  They have since taken it down.  And the activision guy was amazed that I had the game in hand...what was I supposed to do?  Tell the UPS man take this back.  I'm not supposed to have it yet...lol

It's actually a pretty funny back and forth thread.  Give it a read.  

Level 9

in reply to SysEng123

Here you go, straight from Activision:

"Q. Will it be available on all platforms?

A. Nuketown 2025 will be available on Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC. Pre-orders will also be accepted through Steam. Simply follow the instructions to download through your console or PC."

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/blog/2012/06/30/nuketown-...

Level 1

in reply to yumms101

Oh look, they forgot about the Wii U... AGAIN!!!

Level 7

in reply to yumms101

This does NOT include the Wii U...It worries me...

Level 12

in reply to SysEng123

Whose back do you rub to get a console early?

And I never looked at the thread because it kind of seemed like a question sent to Amazon, and a possible silly response by Amazon. I'll definitely check it out, but I'm still wondering how someone gets a console early. Unless you're Reggie in disguise...

Level 27

in reply to porkins_d

porkins, I don't have a console bro...just the game...  If I had the console, I wouldn't be here.  lol   I just got the game early buddy, not the wii u.  BUT THAT WOULD BE FUNNY AS HELL.  I wonder if I would get banned like all the xbox players that got perma banned for getting the game early and playing it.  You should see the xbox forums..lol  If I got banned, it would tell us that nintendo has a banning system!  That would be good news for you guys, bad news for me. 

Level 9

in reply to SysEng123

It seems that Amazon is teasing you. The impression I got was that somebody had both the console and the game, and they've played the game and.... It didn't make much sense to me either which is why I asked the questions. I'm guilty of watching illegally posted Black Ops 2 gameplay on YouTube, and I guess that has me thinking shady thoughts...

For the pre-order bonus what I thought was the code would be on the receipt or the cashier gives you a card with the code on it (I hadn't thought of online pre-orders, but you could possibly get an e-mail with the code). I don't have a hard time believing that the console won't get it, but I had problems believing it was completely confirmed by someone who has played the game.

Level 27

in reply to porkins_d

porkins, I also contacted Amazon via phone yesterday. After my call, I received 2 emails from amazon.

First Email:

Hello,

I am sorry to know you have not received the promotional code.

Here is the code you are concerned about: 14 digit code

Second Email:

Hello,

I checked the description of the Call of Duty offer, and see that we'll send your promotional certificate via e-mail after the order ships. As long as your order meets all of the terms and conditions for the offer, you'll receive your promotional certificate after the order ships. If you don't receive it by then, please let us know using the link below:

We'll just have to wait and see. Once I receive my WiiU console I'll try the 14 digit code that was emailed to me to see if it works.

Level 13

in reply to LuRcHED

Amazon sent me a 16 digit code saying it is for Nuketown for Wii U. I don't think anyone has any clue what is going on at this point.

Hello,

I'm writing this email regarding the pre order bonus.

I'd like to inform you that, pre order bonus will be emailed to the customer after 2 business day after the shipment.

Upon further looking into the order, I see that we've sent you a promotional code on November 9, 2012.

Here is the promotional code:

1234-567891-234567

I hope this helps. We are looking forward to see you again.

Best Regards,

Level 1

in reply to MajorScud

You know someones gonna try to steal your code now when the Wii U launches.... -____-

Level 37

Studios