Bravo Treyarch, Bravo! Issues Solved

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: TREYARCH, PLEASE FIX HOTFIX SNAFU!!!!!!

in reply to Elite King

You don't reroll packages with Hardline. That' s the engineer perk.

Level 7

in reply to Elite King

These are the problems I noticed:

1. Hitmarkers appear in the center of the screen instead of around the reticule.

2. You can only pick up weapons with the Sprint button. Even if you have the weapon pickup button set to Inventory, it still only picks up weapons with the Sprint button.

3. Mantling by moving forward and pressing the Sprint button doesn't work. You have to press the Jump button.

4. The gun jumps a little when being brought up after sprinting.

Level 26

in reply to Elite King

what about knifing, still missing for no reason at point blank. knife should be the best solution next to shotgun when someone just comes around a corner.

Level 22

in reply to Elite King

King, clean up the thread. The WTFs and gratutious use of exclamation+question marks takes a dig at the maturity and presentation of the thread.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

I'll let king know to clean up his post, but I think he added the WTF's and exclamation points to show his fustration. He'll fix it up as soon as he gets back on here, which should be soon!

Level 18

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

i'm sorry foxxxy.

i am just really fustrated right now with this game, it seems like one things after another keeps happening.

this game can be epicly great when all the issues are fixed.

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

Yeah, we`ve said that about EVERY cod havent we, and what exactly has been fixed??

Now,after suddenly finding a 2nd wind and thinking all day of giving the U a go, im now thinking maybe I shouldnt?? Im 100% wiimote, and 100% cod - if this isnt working, whats the point ? Its just gona make me rage hard and I dont need it in my life

Level 26
Highlighted

in reply to s7ra1gh7upb3as7

Im pretty sure everything is going to get fixed. The remotes were fine until last night. In order to get things fixed we have to report it. Nintendo is going all out on this console, so treyarch has no excuse not to get things fixed with the Nintendo side. They have already fixed other issues.

Level 47

in reply to s7ra1gh7upb3as7

so far they are showing signs and i see active efforts to fix stuff. so far im happy with it.

if use controls other than alpha then its somewhat broken till the next fix(s)

DA/wiimote balance has been improved, not sure about fixed yet. wiimote doesnt telleport for no reason anymore, but some people do claim lag, which may be a nintendo problem as i seen lag wiimote videos outside of cod.  i have watched alot less obvouse autoaim deaths on killcams. even if they are off there is still a very noticable difference. DA still hast autoaim but it doesnt look as strong so far.

Level 22

Re: TREYARCH, PLEASE FIX HOTFIX SNAFU!

in reply to Elite King

Oh man.  I'm sitting here waiting as patiently as possible for a patch for the sensitivity and then we get a hotfix that made the controls even worse.  Well I guess I'll try out Batman today and try some more ZombiU.

Treyarch please fix the control issues as soon as possible.

Level 33

Studios