Bandwidth Sampling

Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii-U

Re: Bandwidth Sampling

in reply to DuceStamina

Dude those speeds are crazy! Dont see anything like that in the UK! Im 12-13 up, 1 down, 55 ping to uk, 300 ping to US

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to onlyUSEmeSKILLZ

you mean 12 down, 1 up i believe.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Yeah sorry Bobby, lol

Level 7

in reply to EvuLxWonder

Me too, 2700kbps with a wired connection. Two player, game lags on the tv but not on the pad. I have the same problem with bullets coming out of my gun first and I get killed, kill cam shows no bullets coming from my gun, and this is when I'm playing one player on the TV with the game pad turned off.

Level 9

in reply to Chad___

That happens to me ALL THE TIME! I shoot first, yet on the killcam there`s not even muzzle flash, half the time I havent even raised my gun

Level 7

in reply to LastShadowCOD

I think they do resample - I check mine each time and lately it's been saying 0. As in no bandwidth. Yet I'm connected? Um...okay! A while later it gets up to 2.9 or 3.2 which is the norm for me.

Trust me when I say your speed tests on your PC, Mac, laptop, whatever are SIGNIFICANTLY higher than speed tests on the Wii U.

I wrote about these differences a while back: http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200652845?start=0&tstart=0

Good reading for when you're on the toilet

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

i dont think the u was designed or is capable of high download speed. think about how slow the browser is. think about how cr@ppy the youtube app is. im not sure why it was made this way, not a tech guy, but when my internet is supposedly 20 down (those are the speeds i pay time warner for) and every device i have besides wii u connects at around 24mbps, never ever below 20mbps, its impossible to argue with my logic.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

I don't think it is either and I'm curious about what kind of USB it has. That would explain some of my issues when I used to use the adapter. When I was on the phone with Nintendo, they blamed my router. I mentioned the laggy YouTube and browser, as well as laggy gameplay. I'm confident it is NOT my router. The speed tests I ran on the Wii U, 2 feet away from my router vs speed tests on my laptop, 30 feet from my router proved it. I can have 3 PCs, an AirPort Express flying music to my receiver, 2 smartphones, HP printer, Bluray player, and Onkyo receiver all talking at once and my connection doesn't suffer. But turn all that sh1t off and run the Wii U? Speed drops like crazy.

All that said, I still don't let TreyArch off the hook.

Level 23

in reply to M4GNUM

same here. my brand new router sits on the shelf above my u, literally less than a foot away. when im gaming i make sure every other device is dis-connected. havent tried wired because everyone says its the same, so why bother.

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

With wired, I did notice less disconnects/bounces from lobbies/their server...but a slower connection overall so I switched to wireless. That's why I wonder about the speed of their USB port. Whoever the genius was that didn't bother to put a cat 5 port in the back of the U should be fired.

Level 23

Studios